Posts by Robb

Hi guys, last week I was doing first time leap quests, and -just for curiousity- I used scouter to scan npcs:

TLQ 1:

- Grandpa Gohan (fighting): 4325

- Mirai Trunks: 516.673

TLQ 2:

- Gyumao (fighting): 6240

- Chi Chi (fighting): 5936

TLQ 3:

- Chi Chi (fighting): 20.916

- Oolong: 2692

- Oolong (fake Goku): 14.335

- Goku: 143.335

- Chiaotzu: 153.844

- Yamcha: 153.844

- Tien: 153.844

- Krillin: 408.654 o_o

Other:

- Dada (Scouter Quest's Majin, Beh Village): 1343

- Moori: 1343 (Snail Village)

So, I guess these inconsistencies are in the whole game, players and npcs, but what do you think about change it?, obviously, it's not a priority for DBOG development and you can simply ignore all that, but I think isn't impossible to change it, maybe if the staff members publish the full list of the power levels, we can rewrite them, looking for more coherent levels based on dragon ball manga/anime and official books (daizenshu/chouzenshuu). What do you think? ^-^

seg-list.png?x95260

source: super exciting guide: story volume features a reprint of Daizenshuu 7′s

that is amazing, just yesterday I was dreaming about the possibility of to add new content to the game, your draw looks very similar to game style ^^

Hi guys, I'm new here, I want to know if is it possible to moderate vocabulary in game. I was at karin village yesterday (for first time) and I read a lot insults and violent expressions (at least aggresive), that is very disgusting for me, because I play some others mmo and they have strict policies about that kind of conduct. Anyway, I want to know if is it possible add filters or mods for that (in game), and the problem is: I'm spanish native speaker, so I'm taking about that language. (I guess there already are english mods).

what do you think? ?(