Posts by Toppo

And how they will find bugs with game finished? Is not just PVP dungeons and other things. The point of starting from 0 is to find bugs across the game. Since beggining till endgame. With all respect i dont think there should be a new server, they could just wype all and start, what they dont understand from the players is that we just want to play, like before, if we still play DBO is cuz we loved it, we dont need anything else. But well thats my opinion and is not important here xD. Ill wait till the 2.0 release and will play till get bored again. Like im doing since fking 2009

As I said, leveling is not hard, I'm not calling attention I'm just getting annoyed by people who wants to vote all over again, this discussion started, because of people trying to do voting all over again.

Do like me, Ignore it. Wype WON doesnt matter what everyone says. Just try to understand some ppl.

Lmao ur post is serious? The WYPE is already a fact, PPL likes or not it will happen.

So, this is ur way of calling atention?

I like the wype but i understand the people that are angry with it, imagine RE-DOING everything again, its frustrating.

At the end of the day, their progress, my opinion and Your complaining cares 0

In the upgrade system thing i may have a good suggestion.

There says it will be a way for "reward" the farmers, and i guess everyone is complaining about the %RNG thing

My suggestion is change the %RNG (not deleting, but improving).

- The first point is remove the Fail and Broken options, just let the success one (Sounds crazy but keep reading)

The %RNG now would work for a cumulative system.

Example:

You need 1 Stones per try from +0 to +5 , 2 stones per try from +6 to +10, and 3 stones per try from +11 to +15

Why i say "per try" ?

The answer is simple, now the %RNG would work not for broken or fail the upgrade, it would work now for accumulate the 100% Of succes u need for upgrade the weapon/clothe. Then with 1 try u could get 1%,2%,3%... 10%, 20%, 30%.... 66% 99% or 100% of the upgrade.

Then u could need 1 try for succes, or 2, or 3, or 4.... or "n" trys.

I know it sounds crazy, but i guess is better (no one would complain about broken%rng) and is not too easy (Cuz u could need 15 trys for +15 or a lot of trys, all depends of the percentage that your attempt gets)

Heres a video for you understand better what i mean

I guess is a good option when u read in the topic " Rewarding farmers"

Sorry if my english is bad, is not my main language, but i guess with the video u can perfectly understand

My eyes cant read everything but ye, This is like akira boosting his Goku xD. Dat humans buffing in 2 seconds while stun duration is 4, and using 4 skills during kidney shot

LoL is funny how everyone talks with their truth xD.

Pure Majin can be used in PVP and PVE. ofc in 1v1 is hard cuz u cant do nothing but spam skills.

Namek too, u can farm very good with skills (problem duration) and PVP u can stun, debuf, kd, and 1shot with GN skills

SSJ (now overpower) in pve is beast, in PVP will be beast too, x20%+ speed , i can imagine now after a QuickAtt the humans can Full buff theirselfs just in 1 stun, and when they put Kidneyshot they can use all their OP skills in the time of the stun. Too fair...... the worst when u Put "LIKE IN OLD DBO" for play with out minds, like if we never played old dbo lol.

Sorry for bad english is not my language.

This right there. Maybe Kid buu and Giant namek need small fixes with movement and duration, but a geared majin will do a ton of dmg with Kid Buu, specially at 55 cap.

Kid bu are beasts with Crit weapons and can spam the skill. But if you get stuned bye. Maybe majins could use atleast their stuns while transforming.

Humans use their skills (understable), Nameks can KD and some Debuffs / Skill. But majin, majin cant skill, cant dash, rip

omg everyone is happy for their lv45 budokai wins :o .

Well about the changes, i guess some changes are good but why put the hands in the calcles that already was in dbo.

This is like Akira giving all to Goku and forgetting about Picolo and Bu :V