Posts by Zero-

But it is broke. It breaks the economy on dbo. If you see on a daily basis people upgrading best gear for this lvl cap to +13 +14 that you should also know that something is wrong. Also without the broke option no one will farm tmq or any dungeon for armor / weapon in the future.

No one will farm either way. This game is honestly boring as shit and way too RNG reliant, which for the average people isn't that great, It's rather easy for you to say that considering how hard you no life DBO and cash/token farms so don't open your mouth.

Yeah you forgot the part where the game will become even more brown box reliant that it already, you also forgot about all the people that are gonna ragequit because unlike DBOTW, because they aren't asian players who'd let themselves be screwed over by this terrible design choice.

Your shit may looks good on paper (in your opinion), but the truth is it's only gonna widen the f2p / cashers gap even further than right now.

- Items getting created and destroyed (Balance)

Don't know what you're on about with this suggestion because a game just doesn't need that ? You act as if every damn items was worth a thing which isn't the case at all.

- High price for item's with good stats / In Taiwan, items +0 with max stats were expenssive and rare today you can get a fully maxed set/weapons with a low price,

Explain to me why having max stats items be affordable is a bad thing ? And affordable is a funny word, last time I recall a max stats item was (let's say 19% PCDMG Lv45 Gloves) was about 45kk, this is a huge price for a f2p player. That's basically about 30h of grind at lvl 45 cap, and with your suggestions all these hours would be put to waste and that's just for gloves.

- Farming an item with good stat would make more sense

Except it's already the case and people do that ? Even because getting an item with good stat is so ridiculously hard (rng is fun btw) people are forced to box for a chance at getting something good ?

- A lot of white stones will be used

It's already the case, let's not forget that one guy's video who had 100 Purple / White Stones and didn't get past +13.

- It will be hard but fun at the same time.

How about you get off the GM team ? Any MMO that has the potential to destroy an item is completely stupid. You don't reward players efforts by having them gamble a rare item just for the sake of "fun", it's not fun and if you think so then you're delusional.

It's funny to me that the only people who are okay with this are nolife cashers who get all the time in their hands to play and grind. Surprise surprise that the braindead people would be the one to cash right?

Acting as if being relevant in DBO was a thing to be proud of, anyway.

I believe it's about time that people wake up and realise that we have an english admin with an english staff that can read english, take suggestions and change the game according to that.

We aren't in TW where crying about balance changes would be meaningless, that's not the case anymore you know ?

Your argument holds no weight and has no thought behind it beside "it's still too strong", the cooldown is a HUGE factor when it comes to pvp and you are vastly underestimating that downside. There is no way that experienced players would abuse it because of its cooldown to begin with, It has a one time use in a single round, at best you could use it 2 times in Budokai and that's not a whole lot.

While I'm at it, why are you comparing stuff that is prone to change / has been changed to a single buff on a transformation that has been stupidly underused and inferior to Kaioken for 7 years now ? Seems like you are overreacting a little, this buff isn't THAT big of a deal in PVP (especially in ranked), it's just a HUGE help for PVE and it makes the transformation so much more fun and interesting to use while also removing said "clunkiness" that I don't believe ever existed, but whatever.

Yes you want a healthy DBO, as we all do. Except crying about it with half assed arguments (who for the most part, makes no sense) is stupid and pointless. The game can be changed as of right now, it won't ever be the same.

It blows my mind that you overreacted that much over a single change.