Posts by BlazingBarrager

Personally, I believe the option depends on your location. Generally in the lv. 55 cap maps I go for mob grinding because of the low EXP you get in the quests. Of course, there's also the option of doing both: killing any and all mobs while working on a quest. Also a good way to earn extra pocket change.

This. This is something needs editing. Having people on utilize CON, FOC, and DEX on their gear because of the stats the influence makes having ENG, SOL, and STR pointless. If I want to stack SOL to gain a massive amount of potential damage, I should be able to do so.

However, I feel CON influences too much. Physical and Special defense should be left to gear and Status Resistance can easily reach broken levels with certain classes.

As long as the gear itself doesn't influence it. SSJ with purple aura? Pass. Plus side is that all these colors are already coded into the game so a bit of coding modification could make this possible.

IMHO it would be a good idea unlimited resets for all the pre-open beta time period cuz the main focus of this stage its to test and find bugs. It would help to have the abilitity to reset whenever to test all abilities and posible conbinations to find all bugs. Again JUST FOR PRE OPEN BETA.

Well considering Brown Books, like everything else, aren't bound atm you can easily use those to replace skills and report bugs.

How about instead of changing the aura color to match gear you make it set to where each race has their own color that isn't influenced by gear:

Blue for Humans (yellow as Super Saiyan)
    Purple for Namekians (considering video games have Piccolo with this color for aura and CaC Namekians in Xenoverse)
    Pink for Majins

Sooooo yeah apparently like scouters you can disable dogis so that only your armor shows. Another derp moment on my part. Nonetheless, I'd like to see these kinds of armors appear ingame that you can farm or craft at endgame. Same reason as before.

I disagree Blazing, I have seen MANY SKs easily dominate equally geared opponents without needing Bold Strike. SK have one of the most "utilities" of any class is a prob I think. They are tanks without fairly high dmg, life steal, curse, 2 stuns, def debuff, strongest bleed in game, fear, anti crit etc.

As I said, I'd like pro SK users to voice their opinions on the matter as well as I've never touched SKs and don't plan on doing so (going for Dark Warrior instead).

The difference between the Turtle Defense buffs and MA's Spirit Roar/Prepared for Roar is essentially the fact that the latter is a major attack boost that lasts 20 minutes while the former has only 1 minute of activation and drops your other defense stat by double of what you gain. If anything, the defense drop from the Turtle drops either need to match the boost or lower it by half the amount. As for MAs, the defense drop they experience from Spirited Roar/Prepared to Roar is outclassed by the attack boost you get, especially since said boost is percentage base. We need to remember that Humans are Glass Cannons (or in the case of Fighters Fragile Speedsters) and as such they are meant to be more offensive than Namekians and Majins.

Honestly, the only thing I can think of for SKs that needs balancing is Bold Strike. The thing that made that skill so OP was the fact that its bleed damage was percentage based, which allowed players that managed to get their Sub to high upgrade levels to deal serious damage even with anti-bleed. Hell I find it stupid that you had to have anti-bleed gear (among other things) just for SKs not to mention the fact that no other DoT skill in the game is percentage base. If anything, you'd see something like that on a Crane (though that would be just as broken). As such, I think simply making it a set number instead of a percentage would be a good idea, but to make up for it the DoT effect could be higher than its original value.

But anyway any pro Shadow Knights wishing to express their thoughts please do so. I made this thread to cover all classes and have input from pros at using them.

Eh...I don't think that's a good idea switching the skills around since Burning Attack, as far as I know, uses your Sub-Weapon for damage calculation (correct me if I'm wrong). Truth be told, the original lining of the skills actually fits well with the physical skills...at least when it comes to (Focused) Gravity Break. Also Focused Kame is more or less a waste since Concentrated Kame at 1 SP has KD and doesn't take 2 seconds to fire.

I just need my crane lost in time skill back. We DOMINATED PVP when we had that smh. Then they took it from us cause we was too OP lol.

Lost in Time was absolutely broken as a Stun skill because of its range. Seriously no class should have a stun that reaches 35m (or was it 25m). Now I'm not saying it can't come back, but if it does it definitely needs to have its range nerfed.

In-game or in lore? With Great Namek, lore basically goes that the user doesn't suffer a speed loss despite the increase in size like the Saiyan's Oozaru (Great Ape) form. But yeah Great Namek and Pure Majin don't suffer an after-effect (or as I call it the "Kaio-Ken effect)" like Kaio-Ken (where your health is dangerously low) and SSJ (where you're vulnerable for 15 seconds).

Dont you mean Goku and Teen Gohan?

Yeah. This is what happens when you do a lot of posting in the morning when you just get up. :b

ok my bad, i think you made a mistake when you referred to ssj 2/3 to that hypermuscled transformation, the first thing that came to my mind was the Broly-alike Trunks.

Yeah Broli's Legendary Super Saiyan is basically a broken version of Super Saiyan Grade 3 with horrible, green hair.

Updated my Suggestion with little extra bits and such with adding each form's weak points when compared to the other transformations.

afaik the thing you named Ssj 2/3 with those increased muscles is stronger than full ssj, it is an intermediate level between ssj and ssj2. But that ascended ssj was useless because, although it gave a lot of power to the user, ir reduced the speed by a lot.

No Ultra Super Saiyan (aka Grade 3) was the one that basically granted no speed boost. Grade 2 (Ascended SSJ as you call it) wasn't bulky enough to hinder the user, which gave them a speed boost in addition to the increased power. Still had that increased ki drain due to it wasting a lot of ki just to maintain the form though. However, Grade 3 had just as much raw power as SSJ2 not to mention those bulky muscles made a good defense against attacks (Future Trunks didn't really suffer a lot of damage when compared to Vegeta while in this state). Basically, if you took a Super Saiyan 2 and a Super Saiyan Grade 3 and have them do arm wrestling, Grade 3 would win because of its brute strength.

I'm hoping that the Energy buffs in MAs (Prepared to Roar and Fortitude, which do the same thing as Spirited Roar and Might) get their SP raised to match the physical buffs. Something I like about Swordsman is that their Energy attacks are, more or less, like their physical attacks. Gravity Break and Focused Gravity Break work like Sword Slash/Multiple Sword Slashes in that they deal 1.5x more damage when they hit from behind. While Multiple Sword Slashes have a slightly higher base power than Focused Gravity Break, the latter having 10m range and a slightly shorter animation is cool in its own.

I think Swordsman are one of the few (if not only) classes capable of pulling off a Hybrid build provided you build it right. That's just my opinion though.

Can we get Namek and Majin experts to put their thoughts into balancing that isn't "buff Dark Warriors and Grand Chefs?"

I'm sure a Fighter expert could explain this.

Figured I'd put this here, but if you remember the Cell arc in the original series it showcased various stages of the original Super Saiyan form that I could consider to be similar to my suggestion. To elaborate...

Vegeta/Future Trunks used SSJ Grades 2/3, which is a forced increase in power output of the original form that came with buffed muscles.

Goku/Trunks used Full-Power SSJ, which is mental and physical mastery of the form.

So in a sense the series has already did something similar to my idea. :>

I dont undestand why karma, turtle and plasma have passive/buff that increase dex...

Plasma buff is more used for the CD reduction effect, but the extra DEX isn't bad either (means you can dodge better XD ). As for Karma and Turtles (plus Cranes as of the lv.70 cap), it's probably there to help with their low dodge rate. I actually like having the passive on my Turtle since it stacks with SSJ's buffs.