Posts by Revenge

Instead of displaying the correct numerical status of your quest (such as 1/10 mobs killed) it displays a random set of numbers when it updates in your chat.

Here is an example:

jZIpxHV.png

The render distance for NPC's names is ridiculously shortened compared to what it is on the live server.

If you look at this picture, I am up close and haven't rendered the NPC's name, but on live servers I can render it from the other side of the fountain:

Oh jeez! Glad I got impatient and started recording Arkusam1991 and I's Let's Play now. We'll Probably stop after the first summoning of Shenron and maybe play to level 31 offline so we can get the bonus. I'm hype af for the wipe! I don't expect it to fix everything but a refreshed economy alone is worth it XD Removing most of the buggers, exploiters, bots and cheaters is just a plus for me :P

Yep, it's a long process but it'll be worth it.

Do we have a rough timeframe when this is supposed to happen? Days, weeks?
    Just asking so I have a timeframe on when i'll need to start playing back up to where I am :)

Unfortunately not. We do know the process though, such as New Client being tested first, then once it's been thoroughly checked and pushed to live; then wipe will occur.

I have no idea how long that will be, could be a few weeks or a few months.

Once again, someone against the wipe has made a useless poll that has backfired.

As I have stated NUMEROUS times - more people want a wipe than those who don't! Why? Because the game needs it!

You've got your chance to vote, just like the rest of us. So stop making a fuss about things and spamming up the forum with the same monotonous polls/threads over and over again.

Someone please close this already. <3

Look, you've got me tired with all your nonsense, you and the Supreme user, I'll give you a very clear reasoning. The majority who wants this cleaning like you are people who do not pass a +10, + 12 and want this cleaning to be able to match but that will never be like that, I've been playing for a long time and I've got +15 to my pjs thanks to the farmeo and removed my jewelry based on cc and Farmeo who does not get to be level is because he does not know how to play or does not have time. If you now do a cleanup, the people who have won things with effort are left with nothing and the kosher will return their cash and return to have everything very fast that is totally licito each one plays as he wants,

Don't try hide what you want.

You said it yourself, you have +15s and you don't want to lose that. You're just a few of the selfish, naive individuals who don't give a DAMN what happens to this game, as long as you get to keep your little cool purple helix around your sub-weapon.

People who want a wipe don't pass +10 or +12? What a joke. The majority of us want a wipe, and you know the majority of us have gear. People who want a wipe include people with 1st place Budokai Auras, (which you obviously need more than +12 to win).

I myself have the best armour available in the game, which I farmed for too. What do you say about that? You ignoramus.

I feel like this dbo community is stuck in time... havent been here for 1 year and the conversations are still the same... going on for a 3rd wipe and people are still naive to think that it will change something... hasnt happened in the last two wipes, things are still the same and people dont get that... next year we will want a wipe again... smh

Unfollow this thread and until next year, where this conversation will still be going on

Looking at your post history, you seem to have been here over the course of a year; and you're telling me people asked for a wipe right after OB started in March 2018? :D

And please, you know for damn sure that OB didn't unfold in the same fashion as POB. Things are completely different this time around.