Posts by Theory

idk what my forum name have in common with my post, my name is bad spelled oh no... i hope that only you notice it, aww! idk how sk can have higher dots than crane while the time of crane dot is 3 times longer (on this cap) and can bleed 1,8k with crit every 2 sec so the total of one crane dot is higher than sk dot, crane is master of dots and his passive that increase dots is on 4/6 on this cap, in 1vs 1 this bleed does not count because brained human will use antibleed and here will be 0 bleed. And no i dont even play sk, but i have played it on hk the main problem of sk is high lp combinated with lp%+reflect because of that he dont need put too much effort vs classes that focus on physical dmg like sword / fighter or energy like karma or plasma crit rate is also broken in this game sk crit almost every time, the life steal should have fixed dmg 330LP his curse should be also nerfed to 330LP this is his main weapon in pvp, sk dont dot fighters and swords in 1 vs 1 he debuff them. if sk one shot you and have higher dots than crane that's mean you're papel human and you should delete account.

Don't get too emotional, you might put yourself in a depression. By mentioning your name i evaluated your own intellectual capabilities to see if you can keep up with me discussing something. Then again, you were talking about cranes dealing more crit dot damage, even though I clearly said more than once that I'm talking about dmg without crits. Now show me a video of a crane lvl 60 dealing more dot with 1-2 skills without crit and rp balls, cause a sk doesn't need to use those. It's longer indeed, but I was talking about damage, which you find hard to understand. Also i do defeat sks mostly, but that's because i actually think. Sk takes more than half lp by bold strike's base dmg, then bleeding is what kills you if you don't have autopots or your enemy stunted to recover yourself. Obviously tanks can't have both good dps and defense, and if you think otherwise, you're a delusional figure who has no idea about coding nor general balancing both in games and other areas. Said my piece, bark all you want but i was here to discuss, not fight over "tough guy's" title. Peace out. ;)

lol what XD? Random crane doing more dmg than best sk, and good sword like crane is real danger for sk in 1 vs 1

Next time pay more attention to what I'm saying if you're willing to answer, but what can i expect, your nickname is "bad picollo", not even spelled right and childish. I said that sk does more dot from one skill, a crane would have to use multiple skills and rp balls, and sm doesn't deal more dmg than sk without crits. Danger or not, sm sometimes fails with his strategy, after putting so much effort, sk uses 1 skill and basically kills you with it. I bet you're one of those sk, your posts are alwaya full of crap anyway.

We all know that the only class op of this race is shadow knight, you guys don't know the story of this class, it became this strong because the developers liked this class so much themselves, that they forgot about the balance. You all can babble all you want that sk is supposed to be dps, but it truly isn't. As of right now, shadow knight deals more damage than a whole race made for that. Seriously, don't be that blind, but a sk can deal more damage than humans who don't crit (sm and crane for sure), both in overall dmg and dots. Now a sk is a tank, it even has a better taunt than dw, so how come a tanking class is a better dps? They also have a 45m 1sec cast time stunt, life steal, fear and such. Tell me, why should sks have better dps than most human classes when it's a tank? They literally can kill their enemies with one skill, just like fighters which shouldn't be possible anywhere. Now that life steal nerf oe whatever that basically changed nothing made sks so upset because they enjoy the way this class is almost every class in game built in one. It's just stupid, but they're not invincible, i do know how to use brains so i'm fine, it's just a mess.

so they should have kept the bleed and increase the needle damage also.

Sure, they also need a self heal, needle with 45m range and most importantly, automatic stunts and needles, so they don't have to press 1 or 2 buttons cause it's too hard. Their dodge should be 9999 too, not to mention 40 con passive buff, fighters are so hard to play, they should also get free op +15 gear. Mehh forget it, give them every skill that exists in game, htbs without cd too, best balance ever.