Posts by hizeee

Lemme guess, Your Chinese right? Not to say this but we all know that the Chinese are the only ones who have Full +15. Oh did I mention you Chinese are also the main ones who used the exploits that were in the game and still do ?

You have full +15. Maybe we should just wipe u and those who can relate to your “+15 Luck”

So you admit to having ill-intent to swaying the vote?

My reply did not say 'Go and get level 60 in a day'.

People want level ups, or it looks likely that people will keep your Level 60. The problem comes with the items and zeni that a lot players have, which is obtained through cheating. That is why we need a wipe - not for the levels, but for the content itself.

Nice thread but maybe you should have just made it two options : Wipe or Don’t Wipe. Now the side i pick is going to lose (Wipe) because the results are kinda split

would like to use Z32 in a bank slot instead of this small container

u can send only 1 item with mail -.- and you cant send 2 mails to the same char without relog its bug xD

thumbs up for this suggestion !

That “bug” isnt as you describe. I do business by mail all the time and send more than 1 item without relogging. Yes theres a bug but if u type random letters in message and keep trying it will send. And i dont agree or dissagree with the bank. Doesn’t matter to me that much

This just looks like a complaint from some1 who can’t afford the gear to be successful. Atk speed gear is cheap. Farm zeni , Buy the gear , Do Cc , stop crying. And don’t say most people. Mostly all classes can do cc

A event like this will always have its fair share of Noobs. I would suggest adding the following

Facts

Event Tab/Chat : Some players didn’t know where to say their answers. This would fix that problem.

Kick/Mute Bot(Something/Someone) - You need some1 to enforce your rules. Don’t punish good people because of the rotten ones. Give a warning then just start muting them. As said by Bad Piccolo , a few mutes will quiet everyone once they see your serious.

More Winners - This type of event needs more winners. I agree to what Bad Piccolo (Edit : XeoLeo said this) said. This game isn’t dead that u only reward one person. For example , The rewards from top 3 should be vastly better than rewards of top 10 ( or 1st place reward should be vastly better than 2nd and 3rd if 3 winners) so you dont discourage the players who want the best reward and so players wont think its a waste to actually get every question right.

Opinionated

Avoid 50/50 questions : These give points to people who know nothing. They literally will type yes or no and try their luck. This does not go with the idea of the quiz to determine who knows more. I saw one guy respind “yes” .5 seconds after you asked “Who were the three humans left after manin buu’s purple rain thingys attack?” You see the Point.

Answers after question : No one most likely knows every answer. Saying the answer after you chose who got it first could help educate some people.

Those are my thoughts, It was a interesting first run and i had fun. Congrats to the Winner ;)

It is not correct to do a maintenance of the servers during Dragonball hunt event.

The collection times are already difficult to meet and to do!

The only day that can be done for many players is just Sunday and the servers are offline without any warning!!

i agree with first point but 2nd point is just blasphemy. They heard complaints and made db event 4hrs and everyday. What more u need?