Posts by No1Crane

Game was devoid of competitive players since open beta, and the ones that were actually competitive are all still here, except only sendoku/2pro4u

The rest that quit/chargeback were nobodies anyway.

No idea what you're talking about.

The "nobodies" you're talkingabout were PARADISE that won first place 4 times in team budokai?

Or me, winning first place budokai?

Like clarify who are you calling nobodies because undisputed must've won second place like 4 times as well.

The "nobodies" have won 2nd place or more in every budokai they participated in until the bans came.

And it wasnt devoid of competitive players, it was super competitive and fun back when I was playing in 55 cap .

This Title system is used in many games but it does have it's downside.

Right now having a title is pretty common with zeni, titles that do not have effects such as Budokai titles have a special aura around them. Adding other titles over mediocre things for example, killing saibamen will just make the title system boring.

Try something like this:

Rare drop titles from UD bosses (Perhaps add in status effects too?)

Throw in TMQ titles (I mean it follows up with the storyline of DBO)

Weekly top ten ranked battle title?

If what you're asking for is cosmetic achievements then your best bet is zeni benchmarks/level benchmarks or maybe Powerlevel?

Less players because of multiple mistakes by the Development team, unnecessary changes + huge mistakes by GM's that made most of the top players quit, chargeback and it just started a domino effect on the rest of the top competitive players, so you get this emptiness now in competition in budokai so no one cares about PvP anymore. That's half your players. So no surprise it's dying slowly when the first approach you take to solving any issue is to instantly ban them.