Posts by DaBuffalo

I posted a ticket, but I'll post the attachment here too:

And I'm running another ping test now, as well (many apologies for taking the screenshots with my phone this time around):

I didn't see any of the General Failure messages yesterday, but today they're happening roughly within 2-3 minutes of each other (I still have the test running, and they're still popping up every so often...not as frequently as the request time outs, but still).

Addendum: Okay...I still have it running, and I just saw two "Destination host unreachable" messages from my IP address within maybe 30 seconds of each other.

Hello!

So I came back to this game a few weeks ago after a multiyear hiatus. While I am a little sad that all of my progress was erased (understandable, but still sad), that is not why I'm posting. Since I've been back, I haven't been able to play for longer than 30 minutes at a time before I get disconnected from the server. It's never been the same amount of time; sometimes it's after 5 minutes, sometimes it's after 20 minutes...the longest stretch I've played thus far is around 30 minutes. I am always doing something different when it occurs: it's happened in the middle of a fight with a random mob, while traveling on the scooter, while moving around Kokkara Village (since I'm still in the early game)...it's been really random. The launcher loads up just fine, and I'm able to login to the game and load up one of my characters without any other issue.

I just now tried to play and got maybe 7-8 minutes in before I got the "*Server* You have disconnected." message box. I tried to get a screenshot, but the game closed itself before I could. I didn't see an error code displayed anywhere, either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!