Posts by SlayerL99

Buenos dias a todos. Yo y mi amigo estamos buscando una buena guild para unirnos. Somos un Turtle y un Fighter. Apenas empezamos pero tenemos experiencia en el juego, hemos jugado desde el Taiwan. Aunque hace poco volvimos al DBOG. Por eso somos nivel bajo pero avanzaremos rápido. Estamos buscando una guild que tenga miembros veteranos y pro en el dbo y que nos puedan ayudar a mejorar y a resolver nuestras dudas, que sean amables y con ganas de progresar y activa.

Basicamente estamos buscando una guild pro xD O con gente pro que nos pueda ayudar porque no somos noobs pero tampoco somos pros... se me entiende xD

Gracias!!!

Hello everyone.

I see many people have and have had many high lvl characters, with really expensive equipment on them, and are really OP characters... How do they do that?

I mean, I usually only use one character and it's really hard for me to lvl it up to the max, so it feel like i'm missing something, and i've played a lot and i still don't understand.

I have my Full PvE Turtle and i think of focusing on that character. Can you tell me of any methods to earn a lot of money using my turtle? TMQs, AH, etc...

Also how do these people have many max lvl characters? What do they do...? I mean I spend like 1/4 of the 24hs of the day playing nonstop and I do the best I can and i can't there, i don't understand. I hardly get to a max lvl character when i see people with many max lvl characters. I feel like they know things I don't. I know it takes a lot of time and effort, and that's what im doing. So i don't know, could someone please explain me? I have played the game a lot during the years passed so i have experience, but still i feel like there are a lot of things i've missed. Sorry if I sound stupid but it is kinds of frustating spending so many hours and seeing that I can't get where some people get while they spend less hours playing than me. So that's it, sorry if i sound selfish that is not what i mean, I just want to know what's going on with me or what im doing wrong. (Note: My LVL method is the most efficient and common one, spamming quests, but the problem is when there are gaps of no quests, ie red map).