Posts by Jorge A. Tellez

im talking about bind items from ccbd wich are the best and not about farming outside or items u can trade. what u mean are second hand items. so u will never see other classes with full sets from ccbd, only way to get these all is to have real friends who have the partience and take u with them and i dont mean just for some runs. or u have to pay others to take u with them. but u need to pay tickets or offer them zenis or something. i think u know how often u have to go until u can craft something ^^ and yes im my opintion buffers need a nerf. class balance is still not good enough.

Yes, pve ccdungeon sucks if no have poko, dende, karma,buffer,turtle. When you see need crane, DW, fighter, swordman, plasma.?

Practice your English then start practicing crane so no more tears fall out you're eyes. We all know you're trash becausr of your videos so none of your arguments will help your shit talking.

and you in youtube ? 0 suscriptors, its the same to not exits in internet, not import if you have +15. that's why you try to attack by putting dislikes, pathetic.

stop your bullshit already if you think that random sk or random karma winning budokai you're autistic, you will never win budokai even as karma or sk because here will be always better player especially better player than you.

lol, you again, and the same word, autist, autist. you like discuss with me. you or Daqjuan James , or Xploder.

most players use easy characters or broken. all can check the list, characters champion 1st.

who can win 1st solo budokai without using karma or sk?

Ultimate and chef received the spoon of daneos when changing the rules of the game, requiring to enter with the buffer everywhere. that made things easier for they to obtain cc60 equipment, in dbo tw its diferent all can enter to ud, ccdungeon, tqmq with buffs without buffer in party.

why other characters no have good changes?

Crane need stun, lost in time in PvP.The problem not only pvp, it's no requirement in party's, budokai and cc, all prefer turtle, for the damage. How you get the best equip ccdungeon lv60. I have full speed and nice equip but can't go cc70 only for I use Crane.

Everyone hates crane even DBOG staff.

They saying its fine as its.

And because many people doesn't play with, you won't find many people who agrees, and people playing with other classes they don't even know a thing about crane and still saying crane is good.

So why don't you delete that class from your server to not decieve players who want to play crane?

YES, NOW ALSO ALL HATE ME FOR WANTING TO MAKE A CHANGE

Man, this just made me literally want to start all the way over and choose an SK instead of DW. I play sporadically and don't have time to level up multiple characters. I knew DWs needed some work, but had no idea that they were the unversally agreed upon bottom of the bottom tier. I thought they did less damage than SKs, bu tanked better. I don't think I have it in me to start over, but this just depressed me...lol.

Well, hopefully Daenos implements a class change cash shop item at some point because this was some tough news to accept for a DW player.

sk is the top tier because syren(omega) use sk and he is the best friend of daneos. GG

Shadow Knight: if you want all very easy create a shadow knight, multiple stuns and more broken skills, easy get the best equipament CC60,70 etc

karma: if you want all very easy create a karma, multiple broken skills, easy get the best equipament CC60,70 etc

Dende: There's not a single party you wouldn't want a Dende on, PvP or PvE. a requirement for no die.

Turtle: if you want make all create a female turtle [pve-pvp]

poko: a requirement for speed parties, easy get the best equipament CC60,70 etc

fighter: With their natural DEX combined with burst damage which can take out Turtles and Karmas fast, they're great picks for Party PvP

Swordsman: just don't have access to their potential

Ultimate & Chef: a requirement for all parties, buffs. ccbdungeon, ud, budokai,etc.

Crane: don't offer enough to stand out [pve-pvp]

dark warrior: If you want to tank or PvP, get a Shadow Knight.

if is not possible to do solo budokai as crane but you go as crane for party then you have autism, i have no words for you because crane is way better in 1 vs 1 than in 5 vs 5 because in 5 vs 5 crane dont have real way for get rp and without rp crane suck and drink the sperm. You think that the players who winning budokai have gear +8 like you? Come on, let's be clear you will never win budokai and it doesn't matter what class you will play coz you're just weak, so stop complaining in every thread because im tired of your bullshlt, if someone saying that crane is not good for solo then here is no hope for him, also for reporting bugs here are faking tickets

always win sk and karmas. and moderators with free equip +15, or friends of moderators, or people that make bugs in budokai.

and i have +14 i got this equip only with farming, no have items free as moderators that never farming, only plays in time budokai.

https://ibb.co/iy93PT