Posts by Jorge A. Tellez

How we revert cranes to retail lvl 50 cap when they were op (cause 100% antibleed didnt exist back then,60 was top cause you couldnt get necklace with antibleed then) and had a 45m instant 7 sec stun and no dot explode shenanigans

probably play dbo new universe. because in this dbog all hates crane, many drama for give a stun when karma have 7 types of stuns.

I have an idea that may sound crazy, make cranes immune to negative status like paralysis, confusion and fear, use the buff "Agile Armor" to give it to him, the crane is very fragile, so fragile and still be taking status negative so it does not seem fair, and with that immunity he can have a range of options to wear on earring necklace and rings.

Excelent idea, with this change crane can fight versus karmas. Karmas is a cancer in pvp.

change the dates of budokai, many people work all week and only can play on saturday afternoon and sunday, this people always lost all events.

example:

budokai solo (kid), budokai solo, party budokai kid.

those changes are not difficult to make.

Use senzu and not every class can fit 5x5 just like pve etc. cranes can kill ultimates one of the most broken classes+ sk and u still want more dmg wtf?

but not karma, and need the damage for preliminars.

Senzu? its where fight the same people in group A, where there is always a karma in that group. and need defeat to karma with crane to continue.

or unless it touches you against 4 turtles consecutively, and karma give free win.

Si el pj es mujer hazlo turtle, porque les regalan un ítem que recuperan 1000 de rp es algo bastante roto en el juego y ese pj a ganado más que los fighter y cranes, cranes no ha ganado nadie ni 3er lugar desde que pusieron nivel 60, probabilidad extremadamente baja de pasar preliminares, Eso pasa en pvp de solo y el de Party, para ccdungeon también el turtle le dan más fácil acceso a las partys. Si quieres ser el héroe que sea el primero en lograr algo nuevo elige cráne. Si quieres el camino fácil elige el tortuga

Soy un jugador activo si buscan guild enviar pm a jtyeah, y respecto a lo que pasa me da gusto que este servidor se quede sin gente la verdad lo tienen bien merecido, no mencionan fechas, no ponen eventos, buffean personajes que el staff utiliza o amigos de daneos, es algo obvio porque es private server así que ellos pueden hacer eso si se les antoja, nosotros nos jodemos porque solo somos jugadores, el cash bien caro y con procedimiento laborioso , la competividad es basada en el p2w, comunidad toxica, se caen canales, reducen los canales, siempre ganan las mismas clases rotas, drop malicimo, pve limitado a personajes que dan buff de atack speed, no se ve ni por donde puedan agregar algo nuevo, no se preocupen si cierra dbog, también existirá dbo new universe que harán mejor las cosas, ya la gente esta jugandolo.

Dragon Ball Online es para mi favorito pero si no se pasen de verg*.

It would be great getting tradeables cc special battle coin & recipes for other characters in the same account.

advantages:

- can equip your main characters. all classes.

- players will not spend obligatory tickets for go ccdungeon to get equiped.

- reduce lag because only use 1 account at the momment.

-people will come back knowing that can equip his own character without use permanent party (karma-poko-turtle-dende-ultimate).

Dende, karma, poko, ultimate, turtle or chef. Other class can't find partys. (PVE party). Dende, karma, sk, ultimate, turtle, fighter,plasma(pvp party). Dende, karma, sk, ultimate, turtle, fighter, swordman (pvp solo).

But he can use turtles for pve and equip the fighter for pvp. The material of ccdungeon must be Tradeables for can equip all characters.

Crane is not supposed to kill fast, it is made to make opponent suffer slowly overtime that's why they made freeze.

Delivering dots then watching opponent rest in peace.

SK's never been a problem just don't go to its territory which is 25m, 35m is not a problem just a bold strike which you can handle.

The 45m stun is not a problem too.

I think they did not understand. I'm talking about the preliminary system, cannot pass because other classes steal the kills with a slow damage. For this reason never see cranes in the game. This class always lost for this stupid system, must be created for all characters not only turtles, sk and fighters. The reason for need money, time in equip, make ccdungeon every days, its only for go to budokai. Cannot make nothing with a slow damage and many nerfs. For this reason Improve this skill, for eliminate the problem.

what I'm going to is that the crane needs to do more damage, so that people invite the cranes to partys and on preliminaries, I have no problem with the 1 vs 1.

my suggestion is to modify mystical crane typhoon and make it like effect bold strike (sk).

so that the crane can kill faster, because the damage is ridiculous compared to other characters. the duration would be modified but the damage would be much higher.