Posts by Reiden4

I've had the same issue a few days ago. I spent an hour or so swapping channels looking for the transporters. After the last reboot, I went and checked, and sure enough, the transporters were there. Either I got incredibly unlucky and someone else kept killing them, the respawn timer is ridiculously long, or these mobs aren't respawning after they're killed, and are only spawned at server startup.

Yeah, I've tried switching channels with no luck, but I guess I'll keep trying and see what happens. Still crazy frustrating though lol. Hopefully I'll have some luck soon.

I'm having some trouble with this one as well. I have been to all red circles relating to the quest, I've moved around along the roads to try to fine them. The only things I've actually come across is the Field Artillery (multiple times), but never the Field Artillery Transporter. I've sat down in the road for very long stretches of time just waiting, and still have never seen the Transporter. I'll keep trying and waiting and moving around, but this is getting ridiculous. I've had this quest for days now, and I've just gone off to do other things because I wait forever and nothing happens.