Posts by richyrichy

I just started playing dbo 2 weeks ago, I begun crafting and realised it cost a lot of zeni to level up and I am not sure whether I can keep up

So my question is, is it better to craft gears or should I try to farm them from mobs

I am a free player ;(

Attack Speed is only an alternative way to approach PvP if you have Storm maxed, it's not necessary. For PvE speed parties all you need is 16% attack speed or higher on both weapons, since SSJ and your Poko&Karma cover the rest for you. You don't need to adjust your build to have attack speed skills for that.

I recommend both weapons with critical damage, using thunder + blitz with karma or poko buff. You gonna hit harder with speed.

Ty both for answering my questions. I guess I will try yo get 16% attack speed on each of my weapons bcos I don't want to use thunder

As a fighter do I need to upgrade my gloves bcos I focus on my fighter skills not my martial art skills

You can get away with having energy gloves as PvE Fighter. Since your stick doesn't care what base stats your gloves have, your needles will be equally powerful. It'll only be a problem if you want to use attack speed, or upgrade RPS/Wolf Fang, which require physical gloves for utmost effiency.

As for your AoEs, yeah, I think that's fine. Using an RP-powered up Final Flash after luring enemies, then following it up with a quick Storm Strike or Big Bang is one of my favorite ways to AoE farm. I suggest you figure out if you prefer either Storm Strike or Big Bang, you may not need both for farming once you become strong enough.

Ty very much. this guide and your advice has helped me to create my fighter playstyle

Does attack speed matter? Bcos most of the time I am spamming my skills and I don't auto attack much

Sorry for asking this many questions I am new to the game