Posts by Hint

you can easily Upgrade to +11 +12 with a few days of farming. This game is way to easy. I don't know how you farm or how much you farm but you get your end gear to fast and +11 +12 is enough to do everything. If you play active you need only a few weeks to win budos and do all pve content (only gear skill is another story).

Talk for yourself. I recently used 70kk and ended up with +7- +10 set. Yes I do use white stones and yes I do use advanced ones, so not everyone can get +11 in a few days. So what is your suggestion? You think making item destroyed would make it harder? You would just need more white stones at early levels and that's it. The only reason retail didn't have many +15 is because it was more p2w and you couldn't reach that without cashing. If bots ruin it then they will exist no matter what you do about the upgrade system. Remove +3 from advanced (can't believe i'm saying this with worst upgrades) and they won't jump to +15 from +12. If you got better ideas than broken cards destroying your best gear then please share it with us.

Bots ARE the main problem.

they are responcible for 85%+ of all the ugrading stones in the auctionhouse.

People with deep pockets just buy many of them, get all their items +13~15 withoud too much trouble.

People like you?

And for the broken option I have no words. Everyone around plays different mmos and they laugh that upgrade system here is random, now you think old broken option would stop it all? It would only cause people to leave this game because after long farms you would just destroy that thing you bought from auction house completely if you don't use white stones at lowest rng level. Most of these full +15 are Chinese (trust me out of many only 2 people aren't Chinese with +15 from what i saw). There are sites with them illegally doing stuff in dbog and they share bugs/programs whatever with each other. I just wish as someone suggested for fun to see higher grades than +12 or +13 cease to exist like +12 was the max. No point in having higher for lvl 70 if this happens. NO broken card can ever fix this so stop with this idea. Most people still struggle on getting gear +9/+11 after farming everyday. System is nor hard nor easy it's random. 4 letters "B.O.T.S".