Posts by Zeoz

When chinese saying 1 vs 1 and he start attack you with all 5 accounts that are full +15 i never saw things like this in any other game even old DBO

I do not see the need for you to remove the multi-client, what's the problem? Is the game too full for you?

In this discussion I see a lot of "cry-baby" saying - stupidly - that they are creating new characters and putting in the 44 to pick up boxes ...

Honestly, I've listened to dozens of characters on this server, because the game is so annoying that I can not stand still in lv60 in the arena stopped like an idiot, but I have not been able to make 3 or 4 characters in less than 3 months, seriously NO ONE can take it , unless it is a robbery.

If this is the problem then change the boxes to lv60 ~ 70.

"asked 1v1 but the guy came 1v5" Where are your friends? Where are your accounts? just stop crying, you have no reason for this since you're a spoiled SK who becomes immortal in the arena with buffs from other accounts.

What do you think of the grand chef? this class is not good for anything other than being a buff, removing the multi-client, and seeing this class being exited from dbog.

Why do not you steady the game (adding the 70cap + dungeons) and create/test the new systems later? frankly, during these 8 months you have made almost no changes in the game, and now you are saying thousands of "ideas" that do not even exist in the original game and will certainly have many bugs.

I was excited to make the honey event, but honestly, I lost hope on this server.

Did you spend those 8 months thinking about these ideas? it's not very exciting what you've done, you have more ideas than things done.

I mean ... does not it seem very "real" what you've been doing all this time? just asking, JUST ASKING.

If you want to see a balanced game in the enhancement will need to change the current model and put a percentage model with no cards, don't need to change the drop.

Remove the cards and put some custom button to click, here I leave the percentage that I did

=============

+ 1 ~ + 5 = 100% (^^)

+6 = 85% (:P)

+ 7 ~ + 8 = 70% (;))

+ 9 ~ + 10 = 60% (:whistling:)

+11 = 40% (:rolleyes:)

+12 = 20% (X()

+13 = 15% (8|)

+14 = 10% (:cursing:)

+15 = 5% (:evil:) (yes 5%, +15 items only for bosses)

Special stones (1-3) can make this model easier (for example if I have a +11 item (40%) I will have a 40% chance of bringing it to +14 with a purple stone), this is a hole, you can get in some solution to adjust, I believe in your mother.

You are not different in every post you cry get a life.

Ppl like you are anyoing because they dont want to be clever lvl cap in actual condition of game wont change shlt do you understand? Stop asking for lvl 70 Because game is broken 70% of players from europe cant play because of freezes and lvl cap is last thing that can save this game but selfish cchinese like u that have pc from 2010 year and win 7 dont care about it coz he want play lvl 70 and think that here will be million of players come on. Also who said that next cap will be 70 and not 65 or what if here will be 1 lvl cap every month... Fak im getting mad how chinese players think that this game belong to them and someone will dance to thier music.

I dont like how daneos lead this project but members like u are even worse and you dont deserve anything better.

What's your problem? Your boyfriend did not *** *** ***** today? Try to respond to others with respect, at least, girl.