Posts by PeteSK

Ohhh, that explains the glaring slash then.. And I see, no wonder no one really commented on that buff
    Then I believe my last question is: What do you think about maxing or even leveling a bit WFF, flash and sword slash? According to this guide, they are my second strongest attacks, and flash is just a really good finisher, but I don't see anyone leveling those much to my surprise.

Thank you, that was pretty intersting to read! May I also ask your opinion in the dex buff and glaring slash? Many say for me to always max glaring slash or else I'm losing out a lot of damage output, and I'm not sure if my choice to not level anything defensive is actually good for me.

Wolf fang fist and flash are useless. Flash only has increased range when SP are added into it and WFF is just weak. Also if you don't want Scint at level 3 remove the SP and put it into your CD BUFF. I noticed your glaring slash was level 1 and that's a big no no. You won't do much damage without glaring slash because it weakens your opponent so much. Would you use Kaioken while in rank or 1v1 In Budo?

I see, I thoght since they are my secondary damaging moves, i should have them leveled up, but i see your point

Glaring slash is that important?

I kinda would want to use kaikon in 1v1 and rank yes, but I have zero expirience therefore idk if htat would work out well

So I found some guides and stuff and tried to make a physical pvp build for my swordsman
    https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0043100101540044500141000

What do you think?

- Can kaioken be used or nah?

- Does wolf fang fist need that many sp?

- Can I take off some sp from quick attack?
    - And do I need more dex/dodge and concetration level?

Thanks for reading, any explanations, opinions and examples could possible help me understand better!

Clarification: I know this is for level 70 cap, but i believe ill level so slowly, I won't notice it much, except if it takes a year or so.

About a hybrid set then, i read at some places that I still need to focus on one attack for more damage, so i can either make a hybrid that mostly depends on physical or a hybrid that mostly depends on energy. How much is this true and effective?

And also, are hybrid and energy builds also effective in pvp, or is physical the only way to do well at pvp?

So I've read this guide and saw several other builds and I have an idea what to do but... I can't really decide if i shold go physical, energy or hybrid. I saw many physcial videos, is there anyone that can explain the difference more and/or show me something to help understand?