Posts by mjjackson4ever

Long time ago i saw on Youtube this sound. You could use any online "youtube to mp3" converter and download it.

All i found for now is this

but there's also play music of map zone.

If You're desperate, You could turn off music in DBO, turn ON only effects, dragon ball drop, wait for event and record Your gameplay until You drop db.

Fun fact: I made that video hahaha xD I think I'll have to do that. Record it again.

The .pak file might be locked and if so you will not be able to get any select file without the admin (Most official gaming companies leave their files unlocked which is how people can use xy&z and start their own projects etc, then typically the third party creator locks the files blah blah) - not something i do i'm afraid bud, i mainly work with custom modeling and porting to games, like gta for example; I just know the process of accessing files within files :)

:(

Hi everyone~

Is there a way to download the sound that a dragon ball drop makes? So you can use it as a ringtone or whatever in your cellphone?

I looked through the game's folder but could not find it.

Does someone know how to do it? Or how to make Daneos give that sound file available?

Thank you,

Don't be mean~:P