Posts by Vegetto

Sounds like too much trouble, the only id go through so much trouble to play smoothly would be dbo

I agree. My ping was fine but like Archage, guess my computer cant handle it smoothly lmao DBO is the only game I would willingly put a mass amount of hours into on the computer like Oblivion and Skyrim on the consoles, which is what I did. Same with Tenkaichi 3 (PS2)~

Or when u wantet to level up your pet used exp pot and realasieded that u forgot to summon your pet after you changed the channel

Yeah lol I totally forgot to do that a lot and wondered where my pet wandered off to :|

1: Dragonball (Z & GT ) All 3 yes lmao
    2: All Dragonball (Z & GT) movies
    3: Bleach, Naruto, FMA: Brotherhood, Samurai Champloo
    4: Rurouni Kenshin, Soul Eater, Hellsing (Ultimate)
    5: Lots of others I didn't mention :huh:

Yeah, pets were fine to have but didn't really give you a distinct advantage. Just fun to have around so I think on the matter O.O

You can use WTFAST to improve your ping , i did , though it expires in 25 days so i don't what to do after that , any other Softwares to decrease the ping guys ?

Ah, that's alright. I already uninstalled it and everything. Ill stick to consoles until DBO is ready~

Max you didn't get me, with speed 4/5 party is ALWAYS the same (dende, ultimate, karma, poko), with no speed you can have your personal best five but isn't a must (except 2/5 dende and ultimate). Look for example kinswkk cc150 run no speed, he didn't used your personal best five... there is more variety

Anyway complete dungeons just auto attacking doesn't make any sense...

PS: imo was easier to find a party for a karma/poko without speed than for a fighter/sm with speed

This is true. It was really hard to find a party since I was a SM .-.

That's what i said , something normal or simple is good for the start of the server , then we can participate in the launcher creation :P

Im inclined to agree. The launcher looks aren't important right now. I say just worry about the meaningless stuff until after the game is launched. On the other hand, Im sure there are those that every little detail matters xD <--- Im not one of those

I love the updates :) Everyone should like the video and spread it around, and don't forget to subscribe so you can see the videos right when they come out! Awesome work guys

I agree. We need to let more people know about this stuff so we can spread the love of DBO~

ound

Yes dw was better, but since sk can 100% replace the dw and it was op in pvp too, noone made a dw. About the fighter, he was the best dps in all the game, since in a speed team he can use thunder and put crit weapons too... so, can't imagine the result. I tested it before the shutdown, and was crazy. The 5 member usually was a human For the high dps in speed (yes, cranes was good too with his -33%lp). For that I wrote about plasma and chefs, plasma before the cd nerf was a top class, but after that wasn't that good. It was good for budo 5v5, but there were few in the game.

Sounds like all these guys had their work cut out for them. Goodness ~