Posts by fkimn

same happend to everyone..if you se the ch0 is start to be empy.. cause no one can relog..
    we must wait a dc in any minute and sure all be resolve ;)

another idea would be fuse lv 70 stones to get a withe stone. A lot of lv 70 stone of course.

Dismount . lv 70 stone to get lower level stone.

this reminnd me the diablo 2 runes. You can fuse low level runes and get a better one . the diablo 2 succes rate is 100% couse you have a lot of runes. This sure could work in Dbo with a lower succes rate, and a chance to break the stone.
    Highest stones levels = lowest succes rate highter break rate.
    Could give to the Low lv runes a new price.
    I think this can work only with runes lv 30 +.

" Cannot Fly During Combat" this bug is Just like the recent Unable to Cast skill bug, combat ends but u cant take off after you have to wait like 5 seconds before u can take off after combat ends

is not a bug... just like the old dbo. Look in you character picture.. when you have a fight you enter in the combat mode, have to wait a wile when the battle end for get out of this mode.

They are programing their own server side program. The game have 2 sides... one is the client. The client is the program that you install in you PC and conect with the server side. Client belong to NTL and is free distribution. The other side, the server side, is a private software. NTL had their own server side and nobody else could use it. DBOG have another server side that is being programed by Daneos. This is why, the game isnt full released yet, couse the DBOG team, must program every single thing that you see in your screen.

is true that the use of names with copyright is a legal issue, but is not the first reason why private server are closing every time. For example, the privates server´s of WOW, uses code stolen from a very old Blitzard software and this is why they are closing every time

Magins buffs: If you want re-buff a character, in some cases the character who will recive the buff need in firt time clear his previous buff. If he dont do that he dont recive the buff.

Spitualist bugs:
    Some one says that slow debuff of spiritualis doesn t work. And is partiality true. The debuff work but you dont will see in screen. The mob who recibe the buff apeart walk with normality. But he will not attack you in the time that should be walking slowly to you. If you kill him befor the drop will apear in the place where the mob should be walk with slow.

Party Follow bugs:

If you use a mount and try to autofollow another character. You ´ll move to the location where your parter was in the first moment, then you stop.

If your parter star walk with the autowalk funtion (button "*") the information in the minimap will not actualize anymore. You will se in the same location all the time. When he finish use the automove funtion and start to move by her self, the location will be actualize agian

Guys you are doing an excelent work. Thak you for bring us back this great game! The server is great and more stable that i spected, really good work.

My knows bugs: I really dont know if this bugs are al ready in the list... so if they are sry about that.

Craft system: -I dont know if this is a bug or a change in the craft system but, i crafted some lv 1 gloves to lv up my crafts stats, but the system give me no exp pionts for them.

Pet System: -The food for the pet doesnt work.

Actoin House: - Sort lowest to highest prices in the list of objets doesn work.

Rp bugs: - Knockdown rp atribute doesnt work to me.
    - If you click the butos for charge RP atribute after start one atack (like kameha) but befor the atack start, the rp icons apear in the screen but doesn´t do anithing.

Mounts: - Every time i log in, i must put the fuel in the mount again.

Combat: - You can recive/do The damage of Sprit Ball in 1 single hit. I think the same thing hapen with Rapid Shoot.

-

Hello guys.first all congratulations and thanks for your great job ! I would like know if the tmqs uds and tlq will be playable when you finish all the work to open the beta or we ll seen the progres in the pob server playing tmq1 then tmq2 . Etc...
    I would like help in the translate progres but i don know how can i do it. Greetins