Posts by fkimn

Seems in the last update the upgrade turn bugged agian..

A lot of people are getting +15 right now.... so unfair for the people that dont use bugs..

pd. i know is a test server.. i m not talking about the devs... im talking about the cheaters..

Right now i think its all cover. You can join to a translate team (there are teams for several lenguages) but you need at least some knowlege of other lenguage.

The best way to help them in this moment is playing the game, get fun, reporting bugs and if you want talking to other people about dbog.

Also you can help them with donations here https://dboglobal.to/donate. The donations goes to pay the cost of the server, but is not necesary to play or anything.

I recomend you first at all, familiarize with the content of the game, and his community, Have fun playing and making friends!

Hope see you in game gl!!

Not problem!

You can find all the progress in the server here Server

The main developer is 'Daneos'. Check his post to see the past progress and stay tuned about the updates that he will make.

The server update once (or two) per week. Some times just bugs fixes and other to add new content to the game.

Also try to see 'Aru' ´s post. He is the community manager, and make polls to understand what the player need and want.

The server feed with the experiencie and the needs of the player couse is a fan based game. Make free to post anything you want in the Server Discussion.

Also you can join to the discord group :discord.gg/fQ4DBnv, but you will fin much the same content.

Right know the server is in a pre open beta (just like a alpha, but open to public) state. The goal now is create a vanilla server. Emulate %100 the old TW server in all aspects like damage, defense, exp rate, drop rate, pvp, pve, etc.

A lot of the content of the game is already playable (with some bugs of course) and other will be in the future (scramble, budokai tournaments, dojo wars, etc.)

In the Pre Open Beta (pob), all the plater are testers. We are playing to find bugs, lag issues and things like that.
    If you see a bug first at all try to look if some one else reported here (STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST or here
    Technical Support
    And if no one report, you can report just there.

Of course you can enjoy the game meanwile, but you must know that once the developer team accomplish this goal, will be a server wippe. All the character will be erased to bring us a clear game without people who take avantege from bugs.

There is not estimate time for the server wipe yet. In my opinion this will not happend until the next year.

After that, will came the improvements couse the old TW server wasnt perfect. Somes class was OP, or some content was irrelevant.

Welcome and gl!

pd. Sory, my english is very bad and some times i mess up with sintaxis and other stuff xD-

You need code all the server side from scratch couse nobody will give you the files just for fun. Think Daneos and his team was working in this server for 2 years and have a lot of work to do to the future.

Its a really hard work. You should play in this server and support the effort they are making to bring us back this game.

you have the .NET Framework 3.5:?

you can download from here https://dboglobal.to/download

This are the req for the game

Operating System Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, or greater
    CPU Pentium Pentium 4 1.5GHz or greater (2.4GHz)
    Graphics Geforce4 Ti4200 or Radeon 8500 (Geforce 6200 or X800)
    RAM 512MB or greater
    HDD 10GB or greater

if that doesnt work try update your graphics card drivers

GL

Think you re right.
    First at all, this is a old game by the actual standars. (a great old game!)
    Is true that a lot of content are missing in the game, but that is couse NTL stopped the develope when they went to bankrup.
    The client we use here is complete (its the last one used in TW servers). Remember that this is a asian game and the translations are fan based. The server side is doing by reverse ingenering. The original game closed like 3 or 4 years ago, and this project is trying to bring back the game to live. They are making a very hard work, but i dont think they are going to change any from the client side right now, couse (without think in copyrights) may take a way more work in code, graphics desings and other stuffs, isnt priority right know.
    but its only my opinion of course.

Hello guys, i just want know if there is any chat command for manage the guild.

Invite player to guild, etc.
    ---------------------------------------
    Also we could make a thread with all the chat commands for party and etc. (if there is anyone)

the only ones that i know are:

In party:
    /z = spam you message in all the party members screeen --- *only party leader

General:
    /w (name)= wishper msj
    /r = answer to the last wishper message
    /g = talk in guld chat
    /p = talk in party chat
    /invite (name) e.g. /invite oEffy - invite player to party (thanks to oEffy)

Server command:

@unstack = take you to popo stone.

Hello maybe this would help you :
    (taken from Global Update Thread)
    Apr 3rd 2017+50
    Hello,

in 25 minutes we will be having our weekly server maintenance.

Estimated duration: 1-2 hours.

* Updates
    - New command for players which will learn second class mastery passive if it is missing: @addskill2
    - New command for players which will create master class quest item. It only works on people who are adult and do not have second master class yet. Please note that you can not remove the master class quest item. Only use this command if you are adult, you dont have the quest item and no way to get the quest item from korin again.
    How to use? Enter "@addmasteritem CLASS-ID" into the chat. Example Im a martial artist and I want to become a swordsman then I write "@addmasteritem 8". 8 = the class-id for swordsman.
    Martial Artist: 7 = Fighter, 8 = Swordsman
    Spiritualist: 9 = Crane Hermit, 10 = Turtle Hermit
    Warrior: 13 = Dark Warrior, 14 = Shadow Knight
    Dragon Clan: 15 = Healer, 16 = Poco Summoner
    Mighty Majin: 17 = Ultimate Majin, 18 = Grand Chef Majin
    Wonder Majin: 19 = Plasma Majin, 20 = Karma Majin

-------------------------------------------

Try using - New command for players which will learn second class mastery passive if it is missing: @addskill2 this should give you the sec class

i

H huys,
    In the last server maintenance the attack speed of the energy classes was hugly nerfed. Now my dende seems fight in slow motion. Im wearing 21% speed and 23% in the subweapon.

In other order, Had Tw server a cast speed or anything like that? if that was the case, never see it here, but now i dont really know.

gl!

I do believe the current drop rate is nice. Players get a good feeling when they see lots of drops.Maybe tweak the upgrade rate a bit?

Its true, the good drop make more funny the pve content, but just thinking, a hard upgrade mean more white stones?

thats becaouse the UDs drops only blue and green stones, meanwile the TMQ drops red and purple stones.

The drop rate in the ud and tmq are in this moment a little too high if we compare to Tw server.. but i was thinking maybe this is good for the economy of the game.

another thing would be, see this drop rate in all the papaya bids... maybe this could fix the economy once for all