Posts by Mysko

Lol He means that he wants to have it on a 11 min cd but 10 min duration (or at least 1min), so he doesnt have to spam it. Y'all think he's that stupid as a fighter player? Cheers and have a nice debate here :D

I would like to see some new lv-up rewards. I'm a complete newbie and I pretty much like the idea to get some coupons for an exp boost or upgrade. I get a feeling tho that it's all there to make leveling up much faster. I got like 15 exp scrolls if not more with 100% exp boost which work till lv 30 and actually used only 2/3 of them. It looks like leveling up is much easier than it should be. The gear upgrades are nice too, but it's like only for 2 days, which also makes me think that it's for people who just powerlevel their alts. I dont want to complain bout free stuff, but you can actually make it more newbies-friendly.

You can change the boost for example to 50%, reduce the amount of scrolls, and just add some other stuff like stat boost potions/scrolls. It would prolly make good farm classes more op, but the other ones would get it easier too. There's no point in adding exp scrolls if u cant use the full potential of it imo.

About the gear upgrades, you could also just change it to some +6/7/8 permanent upgrades. It would make it easier for people who dont have the time to level up his/her character in time till the next coupon.

BTW, I know it's not the right topic, but I've got a little question. Why are so many people asking for a server wipe? I mean, I heard already about some dublicating,bugging etc. But if I'm not wrong, when/if the new level cap comes, we all will have to grind new gear, or do people already somehow got it?