Posts by CritAholic

Alright, personal insults and corny jokes can come to an end. Let's just see people put actual LEGIT reasons as to why they shouldn't be added. That will be nice, anybody who posts some more BS talking about random crap just exposes that they don't have an actual thought out argument as to why the stones should not be added into the game. That's a challenge to anybody, so please post something that makes some sense. Oh yah, don't get your feelings hurt over dislikes; it's not like you have many likes for the amount of posts you put anyways. What's the point of stressing over dislikes lol.

You know Why ?Because its not typical mmo,it's in legendary uniwersum of Dragonball + the game have potential and I think everybody are waiting for open beta or some major updates in pre-open beta :]

You're a clown. Don't talk to me. Read the post. If you answer with some more foolishness, I will be at a loss of words.

Lmfao you guys be killing me with these comments, I swear. I'm over it, I vote for it in. If it isn't, oh well. It's obvious majority of the newer people like Rob said don't want it included, or people who don't have the most clear idea of how end game DBO works. It is what it is, hopefully nobody comes in this thread spitting nonsense though.

Ok thats other subject, i just speculated what could happen giving stones at the beginning with no cap level, all this based on my opinion and experience thats it, then other ppl started to speak about cap lvl for me thats totally other condition, and please dont exagerate what i say, i said that u can get good amounts of zenis if u are used to AH, and for my thats one of the possibles advantages , maybe u or other guy wont take that chance, but dont forget in this game are many experts and maybe "asian farmers" will do it with big pleasure, who knows? the possibility exist, thats what i stated from the beginning and some guy jumped like im a heretic and said, NO , i wont accept wait 2 days , not even 1 day. so ok i said ppl from taiwan server waited 3 months and half...

Okay, and I can understand those points you said. Things are better, and more clear when you stick with one side. You were jumping from level 38 cap, to level 70 cap, and then back. Each cap has different problems with the stone, and that all depends on what this Open beta will be. Another thing you're forgetting is that the people of Taiwan only had the level 55 cap for 1 month before the stone came out. So that is my point to that. I don't count the level 38 cap because it logically doesn't make sense for a 38 cap to have a level up 33 stone. I didn't exaggerate anything you said, the posts are still in this thread. Your points that you made were clearly aimed as if the open beta would be level 70 cap.

I understand what you're saying clearly. But for you to compare TW open Beta, which started at level 38 right? In June, just like you said; correct? But all of the complaints and reasons you gave in this thread were based towards level 70 end game. (Budokai, AH monopoly, Best Gear, Huge level advantage you'll reach level 70 faster). You've been arguing with people back and forth saying if it only takes a day to level to 30, why buy the stone because you'll just get 70 faster right? All of this is in this thread, all points that you have made where you take the position that DANEOS OPEN BETA will be level 70 cap.

So if you assume Daneos open beta will be level 70, why would you try to compare the level 38 Open beta for TW in June just to make the statement that the actual level 55 didn't come until late august. Wouldn't you start the timer there, since the level caps are atleast somewhat similar? So no, the stone didn't come after 3 months of playing at level 55. It came after 2 months at 38, and a month at 55. So you can either make new points because you want to compare 38 to 38, or just stop. If you want to talk to me about level 38 cap to level 38 cap, i'll say in a heart beat what is the point of having the stone when the max would be 38? What would be the point. But if it's level 70, keep your same points, and recognize that the stones came 1 month after 55 patch. Not 3 and a half.

It's not bashing you, or nothing of the sorts. But don't switch and hop lanes from 38 cap, to 70 cap, and act like the same issues exist in both of them. I can understand your side better if you stick to one cap, and use facts from those caps. If you said "Hey, I think the stone should be added a month after open beta because it came a month after level 55 cap in TW" I'd be like, okay that's a valid point. But you made it seem as if the stone came sooooo long after the max level patch was out. You included the time from 38 patch, and used that to make the time span longer than it actually was if we're comparing like you said.

You didn't claim that the stones gave you all these magical powers that you will rule AH, and you'll be able to get so much more than everybody else. Judging from your complaints, you were saying it as if his open beta started off at level 70 max. But now you're trying to compare it to the TW Open beta where it was level 38. So you want to take the time that TW was in Open beta with a 38 Cap and try to say it was 3 months. 3 months since DBO came out? Sure. But the points you're arguing is that the stones give too much of an advantage for budokai, for AH, for reaching level 70 before others...so why wouldn't you start the countdown for stones when level 55 came out. At the end of AUGUST. So don't try to make it convenient for yourself trying to make a level cap for one, and use a different one to compare. If the open beta daneos makes is 38, why would the stones be added? That is dumb. So since we're going on your arguments and "points", you're acting as if the open beta will be level 70. So either you're gonna abandon your original points because now you want to compare level 38 cap to 38, or just move around and think of different points.

The stone was released October 1st-7th. The game was not out for months, closed betas? Yup. But the full game was not out for MONTHS like you're lying about. Idk why i'm still responding to you lmfao. You lied so much you believe them. And you doubt that I got a stone in TW?? Um. Okay? From what basis? The way you talk and the reasons you say the stone is "broken" I doubt that you've ever played and nobody knows you so it must be true right?

I'm not even asking for a solid response anymore, because he is incapable of giving one. He just needs to stop lying, and twisting facts to try and use them for his own personal agenda. What is the point of lying when the stones came to TW? "3 months when level 60 cap" "After very long time of playing". Then he goes on to say that one of the main event translators from DBOcom was not sure how the event worked...it was new. He gained more information, and edited? So not only are you just lying for the fun of it, and insulting a translator; you then go on to start lying on the features that the stone gives and how it will somehow break the game.

Giving out fake information to the new people on the game is not a good idea, and it shouldn't be promoted. If a person never played DBO, they will see his posts full of lies and think that hitting level 70 will somehow give them the best gear, and they will magically be better than everybody else. Then you get the influx of people who want the stone for pure advancement thinking It really is P2W, then you get the people who do not want it all because this guy paints it out for something that it isn't. Plus the cherry on top, this man is a full blown snitch. Then he can't even understand that to report a post you just click report...you don't @ the admins. Guy's a trip, I've been done talking to him for a while but he's an "adult" in front of his computer fighting with this "kid". Instead of wasting time lying, he should be coming up with a logical argument to the situation at hand :)

There's this button where you can report posts, keep proving statements true because you're a real piece of work. From lying about features, lying to the date of items being added, lying and trying to discredit a person from 5 years ago speaking on the level 33 stone event, lying about when and how it's used, and now you turned into a snitch? You're like all the negative qualities a person can have in one. Then to top it all off, you can't even read correctly. Report the post if it offends you. Then you edit your own post 6 times, seriously. Talking about arguing with people, there is no argument. You can't make a competent one, so you're really just babbling about subjects nobody cares about. Next.

Exactly, just use the stones or don't. Somebody using the stone doesn't affect your gameplay at all, so why go through the ringer trying to post lies and false information just to make sure they aren't added? That makes it seem as if you don't want it there just because you don't have the money for it, because not one person has named a game breaking situation that these stones can cause.

Whether the stones are in or not doesn't matter to me, you have to be 10 to use them. Then you have to do all the quest anyways for the skills, then you have no armor or weapons to actually fight level 32+ mobs. It's even hard to kill those mobs with 9k HP with shenron gear, so I don't see the big deal. I just want one legit reason as to why it shouldn't be added. Then you have clowns making their own "facts" up saying the stone only came after a long time and all this other random nonsense nobody asked. Just stop lying, that's all I want now lol. I'm done asking for an actual argument, but don't lie and try to play it cool.

http://dbo.wasabii.com.tw/DB_Notice/...t.aspx?K=14998

為加速新玩家之遊戲體驗、只要於10/1後創立的新角色,即可免費獲得『LV UP 33!』獎勵道具,大大降低新手上路的時間哦~

To speed up new players of the gaming experience, as long as in the 10 / 1 after the creation of the new role, you can receive free "LV UP 33! "The award props, greatly reducing the time Oh - Newbie

Thank you Google Translate! :)

Update: There is no mention of a level requirement to get the item. The only requirement seems to be that you log in sometime between October 1st and October 7th (GMT+8) and also quite possibly that your character was created before the event started. The item you'll get will instantly increase your character from 10-32 to 33. This item, however, has not been given out to anyone yet and it's unsure when exactly it will be.

2nd Update: It appears that the level up item is only being given out to characters created during the event and not ones created before.

Source: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11596

Long after you played? Okay.