Posts by endme14

Alright so, when it goes to update the launcher, which is the screen I mentioned earlier, a box shows up and says: "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragonball Online Global\DBOGLauncher.exe' is denied."

This may help to figure out what's wrong.

I also retrieved my account, so that's good.

I tried these and even reset my password again trying to log in on the website, but now I can't even log in there because apparently the password it gave me is wrong.

No extra window is popping up, I've played the game before and was almost to the point of becoming an adult (at least from what other players told me)

Ok so this has been going on for a good while now. When I put in the correct information to login when I start the game (I even retrieved my username and password incase i had the wrong stuff) clicking start makes all the buttons gray out a bit and I have to wait to click anything again. I went to the launcher to see if I was outdated but it had no updates to give.