Posts by candypotato1

i was leveling up a majin and just right before hitting level 30 I tried to reset her skills but an error popped up instead, i tried a lot of things like removing all armour and accesories, restarting the game, speaking to different tutors in diferent cities and didnt worked, please help me.

Hard work ???? xDDDDD

instead of wasting his time for new dogis, he should rather be dedicated to fixing these little bugs as you say. And if there are any bugs he can not fix, I understand, but at least he says it.

Wow this guy is toxic af indeed...

Im glad there are updates for this week :) thanks dbog team keep it up i love this game

so i opened the client today and noticed a new update as you can see in pictures, i tried to update the client three times already trying with admin and same error keeps coming up, i cant even open the game and it was working just fine yesterday, please help me if someone else is having this problem and know how to troubleshoot, this error appeared on my laptop and 2 other pc's i have, the client stops working after dowloading the patch reaching 100% right on the 4th file afterwards.

Hi,
    please try again.

@Daneos still disconnecting with her, do you think that i will no longer be able to use her? i will send you on a PM a screensht with my characters list so you can take a look

i remember the last "important" things i did before the problem began

-leveled to 60
    -got 7 dragon balls and asked shen long for jewelry (necklace)
    -took papayas quests
    -helped some friends on their farming at red map
    -leveled my crafting to 21 and bought some recipes
    -tested CC dungeon by myself until the first boss
    -helping some friends with UD1 and UD2 (which i avoid a lot because usually whenever i get into any UD i get dc)

Well, hopefully some adm will read this, i know that im not the only one with this problem as i know more ppl with it, but havet seen any post about it yet, the thing is that i have 6 characters in one acc, dende/turtle/sm/wonder majin/crane, etc the thing is that whenever i log in the turtle i dont last more than 4 minutes online because the server kicks me out inmediatly, at first i thought it was bad internet connection but then i tested other online games on my computer and the connection was just fine, as usual, after that i let 3 days pass because i thought it was server population or maybe the latest update, today i tried to log in my turtle again and the problem persisted, then i tried loging the dende and it was totally normal, smooth, no lag, no server disconnected, then i tried with each of my characters and they were just fine, it really pisses me off because the turtle was my main character and i cant even use a buff or a skill bc i get kicked out of server really quick, i tried updating the launcher, i did turned off my firewall, run the launcher as admin, gave "full control" to the dragon ball online folder, but didnt worked, even when i know that is not the game nor the launcher the problem but my turtle. if anybody else with this bug (because i know theres more people with this problem) found a fix please let me know ASAP :(