Posts by Roli

I believe that once crafting is fixed the recipe names will be translated aswell. Now that people don't know which recipe is for what, that might scare them away from crafting, which is a good idea for now.
    And sorry but I don't know them, I personally didn't care about craft, and won't until open beta starts.

Don't buy recipes at all, and don't start crafting.
    The materials are sometimes bugging and not appearing in the inventory, also the crafted gear CANNOT be Rare, and as far as I know, the gears you craft doesn't have stats at all, you just get a blank armor.

++ Found a fiy for this.
    Whe you get up high, try to look down as much as you can, and keep clicking under yourself, that will trigger a forced movement from your character, and after a bit of waiting your character eventually will fall down.

I was fighting with mobs, and this happened, for first the @unstuck command helped me.
    Now it happened AGAIN and nothing works, I can't use call popo, i can't do anything, i even tried summoning myself on dual client, but i can't accept it either.

Tried logging out, changing channel, nothing worked.

21ni2k8.png