Posts by diana67

I have only one question: Is this server going to be same as DBO TW?

Because it was the promise/deal when this proyect started, but I see a lot of changes in rates and another things. Changes are good, It is okay in some ways like the Flight skill, I'm so grateful with this, but the change of the rates in stats just made a mess in the balance of the game. Accordingly, for example there are some useless subclasses or just limited in the way of playing, for example, we have the fighter, who doesn't dodge and has no speed like in TW, and now it's obligated to play as a SwordMan with a critical hit build. And this has no sense to me. This is just one of the couple examples I could post, but that isn't the issue.

So, I only want to know what is the plan, I want to know the destination of the server. DBO G will really be like DBO TW?

I'm sorry if you don't understand me, apologyse my orthography or something else, I'm not english speaker.

Thanks for attention. Respect and cheers.

You can't say that, why? obviously revenues are needed to keep the game... If all it is easy to get with zeni, people won't buy cash items and then will have problems for hold on with the server... Just it's about effort, you can't have all it at handle.

I wanna request for adding www.pinvalidda.com like a method of payment because it is an affordable way to pay.

(Spanish)
    Quisiera recomendar el sitio web de micropagos "www.pinvalidda.com" como metodo de pago ya que es una manera asequible para pagar.

Aparte quisiera solicitar que el juego no sea modificado de la versión oficial, o por lo menos no en cuanto a restablecer valores de razas, ni a reformar y/o añadir cosas nuevas a estos mismos, ya que perdería la esencia y el balance que tenía, todo sea por la integridad del DBO, ya que he observado post en los que solicitan cambios que resultarian muy beneficiosos y muy perjudiciales a la vez si hablamos de una raza, clase o personaje en particular, mucho apoyo DBOG!. Favor tener en cuenta lo del servicio Pinvalidda cuando el juego sea estable.

Muchas gracias.