Posts by Phaedrus

First thing id like to see? a DBO server up and running without any bugs. I'd be happy with that.

That's a lot to ask for haha. No mmorpg is ever free of bugs at any point in time.

That being said, I agree with you. Stability before anything else.

My opinion is that you guys get combat/skills and monsters working first. Once that is stable, go for other essentials like quests, guilds, friends list, items and probably flying asap.. simply because people might rage quit otherwise.

There are people like myself who sometimes just want to mass murder enemies: putting our skills and items to good use as well as practicing efficiency.

Quests gave so much exp that I never had to grind mobs. I would like to see monsters give more exp and more importantly see quests give less exp.

Quests also give item rewards that seem pretty op considering how easy the quest is. So, dropping the exp bonus a little could balance that out.

If you are planning to start with a lower level cap, it may be wise to lower exp rates across the board until the cap is raised higher?