Posts by Shard

I agree. It would definitely give us more to do then just leveling and the tournaments, TMQs. Working towards a specific title you want, like on a console game, gives you more to thrive for in the game~

Perfect! Id work really hard to get a cool title

Hey guys, id like you to help me setup a list of the 10 strongest warrior of all db,dbz,gt,movies and manga.

Ill update this list as soon as i get good arguments, but lets use only assumptions based on official information, the mangas,series and movies.

Lets have some fun :thumbsup:

1-Whis
    2-Bills
    3-Goku SSJG
    4-Vegetto
    5-Gogeta
    6-Omega Shenron
    7-Goku SSJ4
    8-Vegeta SSJ4
    9-Buuhan
    10-Mystic Gohan

Firt of all id like to state that Gohan peak of power was at mystic gohan, which he got stronger than Buuhan, the strongest Buu in the series.

Uub , being the human reincarnation of KID BUU, has the potential to be as strong as KID BUU.

With that we would suppose Gohan > Uub, but, im not really sure of that cuz after all those years Gohan stopped training for good, and Uub traned hard with Goku, so, since Gohan would not get angry in a fight with a friend for no reason Uub got this.

BUT, if by any means Gohan gets really mad for some strong reason he´ll be stronger than anything, that was stated by Goku itself.

In normal conditions Uub will win.

At end of dbz saga Gohan would win as mystic gohan, since you said adult gohan i suppose you´re talking about the Gohan at the start of buu´s saga vs Uub first appearance.

If ur not rushing game than dont do it. Just wait couple days and alpha will be launched.

Definitely, better not to rush it, also, im probably not even getting into any alphas so soon, i really just wanted to put that opinion out here cuz ive seen many games find massive errors too late and had to work it all the way back, the earlier you fix mistakes the faster and better you work, but youre definitely right, if it feels like rushing unnecessarily then better not do it.

What if we had a pre-alpha with cap level 10 and only the first zone unlocked to test server stability and basic combat,movement,interaction? We could find some critical errors earlier and save time on the development for the further alphas and beta tests.

Just an idea i though would contribute a lot for the server improvement and also will give the players a taste of whats coming, im not trying to rush the game or anything, i really enjoy the work you guys are doing and ill always trust the final decision you make since you´re the ones working so hard for us.

Be welcome to the hype train broo :D

Well, i had only played the cbt korea and if you´re a dbz fan you will be hugely satisfied while playing it, i did not had a chance to play a long time but the little time i had it was really immersive (even though the barrier language) , you will like it, definitely, theres everything a dbz fan would hope for: scoutering stuff, power level, transformations, gathering dragonballs, becoming a super saiyan, flying, dashing, jumping, budokai championship,shenron,kamehameha,big bang attack, srsly, is too much for one heart.

You can watch videos like these to see better how it will taste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wzvogvlxv4

But the best difference is that this server will be in english! We will finally ge to understand what we´re actually doing! xD

I was just wondering, if the former devs stopped the development of the game what will happen after all patches and updates get included in the game? It will be just static forever? What do you guys think about that scenario, will we get third part support for extra content, fan made content?

You can use WTFAST to improve your ping , i did , though it expires in 25 days so i don't what to do after that , any other Softwares to decrease the ping guys ?

Sounds like too much trouble, the only id go through so much trouble to play smoothly would be dbo