Posts by hertiols

Using Super Transformation such as Great Namek, SSJ, Pure Form yep is meant to break free but Kaioken was never the case. There was a bug that some players used a few months back where basically if you timed your Kaioken perfectly just as the stun was going to hit you when you used Kaioken you were immune as if it was a Super Transformation. What made this so broken is you can stack Kaioken so each time you stacked it you were immune for a short time whilst the animation was taking place. As you can see Xiang tried it but didnt know its fixed a while ago

Many forget that at this time the exams are currently running or they'll be on a trip for the hollidays (next week there will be a 2 week's holliday in europe). Some do not play 3-4 hours a day and will not be able to get to lvl 70 in one month.

My idea is just to simply make the flying dragon dealing more damage and less lp ( as others say) and the melee dragon dealing less damage but a lot more tankier. Just simply make using the flying dragon would be more valuable in pvp, and the melee dragon in pve.

I think that the multiaccount is not a problem for the server, I use my buffer for farm. I will miss It. The other things are great but multi account

All the items availlable in the shop are also availlable to obtain as a F2P once you get to a certain level or by doing event (brown boxes), yes, it does require some time and effort to get them but not a lot as other MMORPGs that are more leaning to P2W or P2P.

I have a swordsmen...and I literally slice through npc like a person in a forest with a machete.

SM Have highhh damage , especially compared to fighters in the beginning with their main skills being unlocked early.

Sword skills have a natural fast cd and high damage. Which makes slicing 1 npc at a time a breeze. I solo'd mostly everything but bosses with this method.

No one actually knows when is wipe going to happen, because some people already got access to test(development) server and they know how many bugs does it have, when all of those bugs are fixed and new client is ready, most likely wipe will happen after that, and it isn't from 0 like Open Beta wipe out, we will be lvl1 (and keep our character names), and if you were lvl30 or higher in this stage you will get a free LV UP 30! item and class passives like Charge, Guard, Dash, Flight etc.

I counted nearly 310 ,,Bug" Threads,only 73 (more or less) have been ,,Fixed"

Based on those numbers (which are not actually reliable because many threads are invalid or repeated),current progression of the test server is at somewhere around 23,55%,not to mention that new bugs are being discovered every day.