Posts by AlexG2

It isn't whether paytowin definition is wrong or not, it's that it doesn't apply to a level 33 stone. I'm not defending anything, I just want a legit reason. You can't kid budokai, you can't regular budokai, you have to go complete the quests for all skills (Flight, Guard, Dash, Charge) you have no armor as you're at a weird level so killing mobs and all will take a bit longer unless you go do all quests for the 7 dragonballs and get Shenron gear, you might level faster than people but in no way are you going to get the best gear because everything worth a damn is from party activities.

My point in all of this is that no matter how fast somebody levels up, they will never get the best gear because they will be there by themselves. The level 33 stone itself does not give you some magical ability to solo dungeons where you need halfway decent gear to even compete with anyways, you just never played to a high level of DBO if at all to not realize this. Talking about eras of videogames, everybody knows DBO was pay 2 win. But level 33 stones were not an aspect to that, if you think that level 33 stones were a pay2win aspect in DBO then I have to believe that you were a low level, never hit max, and that is the reason you think that just by LEVELING FAST; you can somehow, in some magical way get the best gear, and have some kind of advantage over the people who do not buy that item.

Don't come talking some random BS either, you keep doing that. Talking about eras of video games, talking about when I played and all games are based on a P2W system. I don't give a ****...I'm looking for reasons from people who actually played the game and know the mechanics, and understand that being level 70 before anybody else offers you nothing but a ton of boredom. You're talking about all of this irrelevant stuff, and trying to read my fortune on some nonsense. I don't want a definition of pay2win, I want reasons as to why a level 33 stone is so bad. Tell me. Simple as that.

Theys want lv 33 stone with special item to give theys, all skill form quest Flight, Guard, Dash, Charge) and Dragon balls Tier 1

None of that matters, it's not a race for first person to level 70. There will always be a player gap no matter what. New players join all the time, lvl 1 when everyone is 70, they have some catching up to do but that doesn't make the game broken.
    Having players that are above the average level is going to be useful. Things like UD, RP's and TMQ's are hard to do with a party all at the same level, you will need a higher lvl player's help. Some quests in DBO will be nearly impossible to do without this.

Not race for you.

It's something that's already in the game, he shouldn't take it out just because there's a mixed number of reactions. As long as there's people willing to use it, it shouldn't be taken OUT of the game..

Out of the game not, but you need wait 7 days to use it, count in day 1 open beta, is the best. and 0 problem with this. Any good player want look guys lv 33 instant in day 1 , minute 5

Exactly what I'm trying to point out. That's the mentality of this player base that I'm getting. People just don't want other people cashing, and if they can't stop that, just raise the prices so the free players can be happy. The game heavily relies on people cashing, so be happy. It's our money that is helping to keep the game up and running.

Having little time to play and having no time to play are very different.If you don't have the money to get cash points, do not buy anything. Your input on prices is not needed as you aren't making any payments and aren't spending any money, so.. please. Keep your mouth shut regarding prices.

If 80% can pay for it, it should be fine then correct? Just 20% who pulled the unlucky straw. That seems like a decent range of numbers. If practically everyone can get it, it shouldn't be a problem.
    And no, buying the stone doesn't kill the fun, maybe for newer players yeah. If you are new player I highly suggest leveling to 30 by yourself because you learn important aspects of the game. However, for most players from DBO... leveling 1-30 for the 10th time... is not fun..

Also I already see new players complaining about the wipe... They already don't want to level up again. So as far as I see it, this item is okay at a decent price. It should be character binded as well.

Leveling 1-30 for 10th time? and new players complaining about the wipe? PRE OPEN BETA, its for FIND BUG, and report it, NOT FOR PLAY.

"people just don't want other people cashing" WTF?! all players with little Brain or more , WANT players use cash for get the servers ON, but no with giant advantages.

Don't understand how it's cheating if it's not harming any one. Getting level 33 instantly doesn't make me better than you. Just gets me there faster.

It seems you do not understand, You get GIANT, GIANT!! advantage , if you buy instant Open beta ,Open, all players lv 1, and you lv 33?, all players lv 33, and you 50 +? come on, Instant 33 only good after 2 or 3 weeks next open beta

so again. youre too poor to buy it so you dont want other people to buy it? this is what im getting from all this (not you, but people in general)

80% Players here, can pay EASY for it, but not is fun, you kill all fun buying a lv 33 stone. Early Open beta, all players want play too much to be better than others, if you buy stone, you kill all fun and competitive to lv 33. I do not know if you understand me

(English not my Main Language)

Also, it's god damn annoying when people say "they don't know what hard work is" wtf does that mean? Hard work in a fucking video game? The reason half these people can use cash items is because they "work hard" in real life and earn money. Unlike some lazy fucks who want to spend their hours leveling and grinding in the name of "working hard" instead of going out and getting a job.

Some players have responsibilities and don't have as much time to play. "That's a huge disadvantage ohhhh my gooooddd, lets make things fair for them and give everyone a time limit to play" (sarcasm).

I can wholeheartedly say, majority of old DBO players will choose to level up their character using the 33 stone if they had the option to. Even though they do not want to pay for it, I can guarantee they wouldn't mind using it if it was free or an affordable price.

If you no have time to play games. Do not play.

If you want play games for fun and with friends, you can play and lv up, day by day , players leveling for "Ranking" for example, if you buy stone 33 Lvs, you fuck all players. (Sorry for my bad English, not is my Main Language)