Posts by SonMiens

The name of the npcs that you need to go are written in the mission, each1 is at the watch towers around the city.

One at Makada Watchtower and the other one at Cashew Watchtower.

The mission even has the circles around those Watchtowers that you need to go to.

Thank you so much! indeed it worked out!

its a bug, but you can still finish the quest, you just need to go at all the npcs, there are 3. The client just doesnt show but the quest can be finished 100%.

yeah but, which npc's? i already checked on the ones that gave me the quests.

I thank you for that. Can you give me a notification later when you talk with Daneos pls?

Probably there'll be more people with this problem I guess.

Hey everyone. Last fly quest named "Fly-Skill The last practice" is bugged. I already picked up the quest on Daryl at Korin Village, collected the herbs, killed the "master mob" and, still the quest is active on Kefu NPC, where the "GPS" leads me to. So, it means that I can't received the rewards which is the fly item... Can you check it please?

And yes, I already forfeit the quest, got it again, relog, changed channel, yeap, everything :D

Thanks

I played this game back in 2011. When they shutdown the servers I was "why??!!!!", and then people got this game work again. I only (re)started to play this couple days ago, because of this whole Covid19 situation.

I don't remember much of the things that game had, but I'm learning slowly, the fly thing, the grow up lvl, etc etc. And, yes, I want the kid clock like I had back in 2011 :D!

My IG is SonMiens and I don't have guild (or clan). I'm already (or still) lvl21 or whatever. Add me and let's have some fun!

Good games to everyone!