Posts by Orbiterrr

Ok, so I looked back on the master class guide, and I did it all. I was transported to a different area and had to defeat a bunch of enemies, I turned in a quest that game me my master class, I can equip my sub weapon, I have a few of my master class skills unlocked, not sure what else is going on lol. Thanks for the input Chuya! I don't have any active quests or quest items in my journal, and as for the flight quest, I already did all of the flight training quests (hunted all of the monsters, activated fight and did the things I was told). I don't know if I accidentally broke the game lol :P

haha you and me both. No I haven't used any commands, just the one you gave me earlier. I suppose I could start over with a new character and try using the item before I complete the masterclass quest. Would prefer not to, but I don't know if there's a solution to this problem lol.

So, I can't drop the claws. I entered the command and that still got the "Quest Failed" message. Went up to Korrin but he had nothing for me. I don't see any "Master Class" quests in my log either. I saw that someone else was having a similar issue with the whole "master class howling weapon failed" message, tried their suggestion of deleting quests and quest items in my journal, logged out and tried again but it didn't help. I don't know if I was supposed to use the item before I got my master class or not. Hope I'm not stuck without the ability to fly lol

Ok, so going through my inventory I see something called "howling claws" it says it's a quest starting item, but when I try to activate it I get a "Quest Failed" thing.

by lvl 30 quest giver I'm talking about Daryl in Korin Village. I think I did complete the master quest. Does it end when you get your first sub weapon reward and your master class?

That guide is plenty clear, and don't worry about being busy lol I know the feeling :D

But yeah I completed all of those quests. Don't know if I need to complete a specific story quest for the lvl 30 quest giver to activate or not.

Hi, I'm also having a similar issue. I am a Namekian adult with a master class and have completed the lvl 15 flight training quest, but the lvl 30 quest giver isn't giving the quest. I'm very new to the game, only played for 8 hours. someone was kind enough to fight some of the halloween monsters and I got an item that let me jump to level 30. don't know if that has anything to do with my problem :'(