Posts by Goshoa

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted but I still can't seem to find a tutorial or examples of people doing it online so I thought I'd ask for some help by the modding geniuses themselves on the forum. I really like the Martial artist energy barrage skill animation. Can anyone show me or describe the steps I can take to use that animation on other skills? Please and thank you!

Hey all, I've been wondering if it's possible to swap some of a character's skill animations. For example, changing a Human Spiritualist's rapid shot to a martial artist's energy barrage. Strictly visual, and maybe some audio, but I wouldn't want to affect any damage or cast time. I just like the look of energy barrage much better lol.

Please and thanks for any replies

Greetings my name is TeenGohan Guild Master of FairyTail TW/HK. You might be surprised to know that lilgoku was a big inspiration for us creating that mod and as my Guild Mate stated it is unfinished. Back when dbo was nearing its final days for kr , tw and hk we decided to release early and called it a Part 1. But once the game hits Full Open Beta , we'll start working again immediately so that all can enjoy.

Really? O.o That's awesome! Do you think I could have a copy of the part one version? It's probably a lot to ask, but pm me if you're willing.

Please and thank you!

Omg, what's funny is that I actually had that file for DBO offline. I had no idea it was allowed purely because it was a 3rd party program. Thanks again!

Thanks for the replies, fellas. The thing about dbocom is that the hair mod didn't even work for me. I seriously doubt I'd be able to mod something like Kaioken without help on that, specifically. If anyone knows how, I'd really appreciate a guide!

Please and thank you!

Hey guys, I've seen videos on Youtube of old Aura/hair/sound mods and before trying it myself I'd just like to ask.. Is it allowed? And if so, how could I go about modifying them?

I would love to be able to make Kaioken look like SSJ on my screen :D

My name's Brendon.
    I'm 19 years old, and I love Dragonball and nearly any game featuring it.
    I can't wait to see how you guys improve this already great game!