Posts by GodOfBuffs

today i'm making a complete Dark Warrior guide, which will explain you everything you need to know about them, the counters, the utilities, the pros and cons, different spell builds, gears and such.

1 - Pros and Cons.

Pros.

- Can't die if well geared.

- Best tank in the game^

- Can beat few classes only with reflect.

- 2nd Best farmer in the game. (Yes, you won't need to sit to regain LP, + have Biggest AoE spell in the game with good damages)

- Can duo some hard dungeons / Tmq with a Dende Priest.

- Great in everything, PvP PvE Dojo Scramble & Budokai.

- They look cooler than Shadow Knights cause no axe.

- They lay eggs !!

Cons.

- The most unbalanced class of the game. (nerfed patch after patch)

- A bit low damage output

- People will laugh at you

- The 2 hellzone grenade spells animations make them a 3seconds cast time spell.

- They lay eggs.

2 - Defensive.

Dark Warrior is the tankiest class in the game, their base LP is the highest, and their multiple buffs ( specially Dragon's Protection 1788 both E and P DEF if maxed), will make you become Indestructible in PvE, and even in teamfights if you have a good Dende Priest in your team.

Also, their Passive spells will give you permanent tankiness, even more than the Shadow Knights !

Dragon's Champion - (Grants 2922 Life Points, and 989 Physical Defense) This one is the opposite of Shadow Knight's master class passive, while them gives Energy Defense + EP, this one will give you Physical Defense, and LP.

Rising Spirit - Maxed will give 24Constitution, = 2400LP for Dark Warriors.

EP Boost - really ? well, it's a little useful because you're the hungriest EP character, but the auto potions and potions/senzus, plus foods and even team help make this passive useless.

Great Defense - this one is pretty tricky, if aiming for a PvE build, or full offensive build, you will probably have spare points so max it to get a bonus ~ 48 e atk, which on a 400% spell, is a nice addition to final dmgs.

Ok so now, you're probably thinking " is that guy the DW just have 1000lp more than SK" well you're right, but it's only about their passives, now let's see their first buff.

Talon Defense - this one, will give you 685 Physical and Energy Defense.

(A pretty much + and -) Dragon's Protection - At lvl 3 it'll cost you 4000LP, but will give to you and all characters around a bonus of 1788 Physical and Energy Defense.

So yeah, pretty interesting if you know some huge nuke is coming.

Now let's say you're lvl max, with all def buffs & passives, it'll grant you a total of 2759 Energy Defense and 3908 Physical Defense, with no gears on.

3 - Offensive.

So as i said before, a Dark Warrior will mostly have his tanky spells increased, but you will be able to have a reasonable amount of offensive spells aswell.

Here are the most important offensive Dark Warrior spells.

(Notice that i won't talk about Whirlwind, Cyclone, Sharp Slice and Dragon's Pledge because they must Not be increased).

Dragon Strike - This is the best single target damaging spell, its base damage are very high and the RP power up makes it a huge threat, the only problem is that it is a physical attack, which means that you will have to find mixed 1220speed gloves, and will not be able to make a proper crit build that will enhance this spell, as your main source of damages are energy based, thus having to build energy crit, but you still can go ahead and build physical crit dmg just to have some fun with this spell, i know i'm gonna do it :D.

Demon Wave - This one is just a 4fun spell, but no real dmgs output, leave it lvl 1. <- this was from old DBO, after testing here, well... i kinda discovered that the RP damage bonus actually increases the burn damages, making it a - 795 burn spell, which is actually kind of OP, but it requires a RP ball in order to be effective.

Hellzone Grenade - This is for some people the strongest DW spell, but it's not, although the base damages are pretty good and since it's based on success rate since it is a debuff, it will be really useful against classes like fighters & swordman, and hell we know that it's gonna be needed, anyway, i would recommend leaving it lvl 1 because the dmg increase it only about 10% per lvls, which is not worth it IMO, so don't max it.

Now everyone bow down, and hail the almighty, BEST Dark Warrior's spell :

Energy Siege - This one is the strongest spell for a Dark Warrior, so you will obviously have to max it, it's 25x25 AoE makes it attack every single person in korin's plat, or let's say in 5vs5 tournament/rank battle and become even more deadly if you are E crit based and land a successful critical hit.

So, max stats = 605 e atk, 276% e atk, sadly, unlike it's alternative it is NOT based on success rate, so make sure you have a good amount of hit rate while facing people that might be able to dodge it.

Confusion - Max it, it is your only way to beat SKs and Turtle hermits/Karma Majins while in tournament, now let me explain why; first of all, you all already know that when you're getting hit, you charge some RP, well the RP + duration on this spell will make it last IIRC 5seconds, even if your opponent has immunity to Confusion, and now maybe some of you don't know about it but, if you are confused you CAN'T use any sort of potions, so you will + - lose the draw in a tournament if you get confused right at the end, but then it will most likely never happen against a turtle hermit, considering it's Divine, he'll never miss the last second sleep/KD, but against hard counters like Karma Majins, you can just HTB them like 10second before the end, and spam Confusion + RP so it'll cast as soon as they get up, and boom round won.

Dragon's Punishment - Max it.

This is what makes you the best tank in the game, this is what makes you invincible, this is what makes RAINNING SWAG OVER YOU.

One trick with this spell, get 18-19 cd earrings x2 and use RP-cooldown, you'll then be able to abuse it, then if you're rich you can get x2 25-26 cd earrings, which will make it even more spammable, but be careful, it's EP cost is INSANELY high.

Dragon's LAW!!! - Classic thing right here, this is a HTB2, and these are known to have the ability to just 100-0 people, i never tried this one but i wouldn't underestimate it if i was you.

Now that we're finished with DW spells, you may have noticed that we didn't used that much SP right? well we're getting here.

The main point about DWs being so strong in teamfight is first of all the possibility to give a 1788 AoE buff to your team, aswell as huge AoE dmgs like Energy Siege & Dragon's Punishement, but it is also because of Namek Warrior spells.

Charged Masenko - Maxed, it becomes a huge threat, despite having a 2 second cast time(which is anyway still faster than Energy Siege and Hellzone Grenade) it can Knock Down and it's dmgs are pretty good, 410 e atk & 290% e atk, increased by 50% from behind, =/= 615 e atk & 435% e atk; so from MY own vue of a DW, if you want damages, you will have to max this one, aswell as the following one.

Makkankosappo (SBC) - Remember when i said Energy Siege is the strongest DW spell? i lied.

This one has a 3 second cast time, but can also KD, and has a base dmg of 795 e atk & 432% e atk, so it is a huge threat while fighting, but you will have to time it perfectly just so your opponent doesn't cancel the cast, or it'll be a big loss of dmg for you.

4 - Builds.

Here i will post a lot of builds, but i will not explain them, otherwise it would be too easy.

In the builds that has Kaioken at lvl 1, you can take off 2 points elsewhere in order to max it.

tip : Makankosappo cooldown reduction RP decreases the cooldown by 10 seconds, meaning you can spam it in between spells ;).