Posts by Desvirgensen

Since I noticed that i can make more profit selling kits than using them for crafting higher ones i wanted to give u some feedback about it, some problem detection and potential solutions;
    There are two problems that are making crafting not worth it, one is the drop rate relationship between each kit, as u know the relationship is x2 between each kit now, so u28 have the half rate compared with u14.
    Can solve this problem by increasing the drop rate scale between kits (maybe something like x2.5) that will increase the offer of the lower kits, their prices will go down and people will use them for crafting instead of selling them.

u14 = 0.25%
    u28 = 0.125%
    u42 = 0.0625%
    u56 = 0.03125%

Can go to:

u14 = 0.48828125%
    u28 = 0.1953125%
    u42 = 0.078125%
    u56 = 0.03125%

Or u can change the requicites of craft, instead of 5 u14 for 1 u28 make it 4 u14 for example.

The second problem is the current price of the u14 kits in the npc, being 100k zeni people are already selling them to the npc instead of using them for crafting because the price of u28 auctionhouse is 350k, so it is not worth spending 5 u14 (500kk) on crafting something that worth 350kk.

Despite that, all the implementations in the patch are well thought and creative, the drop rate feels good now, the scramble is fun, the fact of having multiple options to make zeni now makes the pve very entertaining, you can do cc to sell cc coins, make nukeland, or tmq6, even the fact that u bringed the wishes of shenron to the meta with new tradeables items makes db's hunting fun and the server population is huge. To be honest seeing nonsense feedback from the community annoys me alot, that's lack of gratitude, ignorance and willful blindnes.

Good job verdant and team<3