Posts by AyameGero

Hello. I've downloaded the game again after some time. I've opened the launcher and it says Patch needs to finish first, as I allow it, a window appears saying "Updater.exe could not be found". It proceeded to "patch", but my game itself barely opens.

I put my login username and password, but it doesn't even load. Anybody with the same issue?

I need help to open the game. ;(

Hi Verdant. I've downloaded the game again and I'm still stuck in the same problem. Game says it needs to finish patch and there's a new version to download.

When I try solving in the Launcher, it downloads and says I'm ready to play, but login page doesn't work. I put my name and password and it just doesn't load nowhere. I actually don't know what's going on. Can you help me? :(

I'll be honest. I think the diference is the fact this is the only server that's constantly updated, visited by players. Not to mention Verdant is a really present admin and is always trying to bring up new things in the game. I've never played any of those diverse DBO's but I've heard both of these you've mentioned are either ''frozen'' or just abandoned. So basically:

- Player presence

- Responsible admin

- Constant patches and updates

Reparei uma coisa curiosa que não passou com o tempo e já tentei de todas as formas resolver, sem sucesso.

Queria saber se alguém aqui já passou ou está passando por isso... Quando baixei pela primeira vez, o jogo habilitava um volume normal, digamos, o 100% coerente.

Quando abri o PC pra jogar no segundo dia, abri o launcher como de costume, a música tema toca (aquele ''taaan tan tan tan taan'') e logo em seguida, o volume abaixa. E segue assim para o resto do jogo. Já arrumei o áudio do pc pra aumentar ele em níveis além do 100% pelas configurações de Propriedade. Já tentei ver no jogo alguma opção de áudio. Nada funciona.

O que será que pode estar acontecendo? Eu me acostumei, mas me incomoda de vez em quando. Alguém pode me ajudar?

Meu Windows é 7, e 32Bits. Mas não acho que isso tenha interferido em nada. Foi realmente do nada e queria uma forma de aumentar o áudio de novo. Socorro?

Abraço.

X(