Posts by gojonoku

Quest to kill 6 Dark Eyes and 1 Brainwashed Kiri Collector won't continue when you kill them all

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1898/

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG

No. I deleted all my quest and restart and I have the same problem: I can't complete some quests that other people can. And it happens since yesterday, when server turn off...
    Other example:
    16ab952.jpg

This can be because of the following reasons:

1) The latest game update hasn't been applied yet to your game.
    2) There seems to be a problem with the user ID where it falsly registers if quests are completed/can be completed.
    3) Because some other items/quests are interferring with the current quest.

Daneos did say he'll update the game with some critical updates so this might be the problem that will get fixed, if it doesn't i'll put this on the list.

Following bugs are deleted from the list due to being fixed:

• Radio Jammers: The mobs should spawn after talking to the robot, but they do not spawn.
    • Strange obstacles: The quest does not update on defeating a strange obstacle machine and the machines move in combat while they should not.

• RP dungeon item pickup, Penzance quest: The items you need to pick up at the robot section do not appear in the inventory quest log.

rock axe: The quest involves using an item upon an object, wich doesn't work at all at the moment.
    for the other quest: Talk to the tree.

theres a bug with majin side of the time rift first one, well 2 that i found out. first time is i got baby goku, went to go find grandpa gohan and he up and disapeared fully from the area, i left to see if it would fix the glitch but ended up finding that gohan was still gone and i couldnt go to the crash site.

you have a sexy profile pic.

Speed restraint doesnt seem to do anything

added to the list.

Poko priest 2 first summoning skills not working pls :(

for Bug list part 2

I reset my skills earlier when I was half way done the adult quest, it reset my HTB skill, but I got it back after I disconnected, Idk if HTB is working for everyone else but now when I try to use it my character freezes.

HTB does not work for anyone.

if you need to go with someone to somewhere when the quest ends you have a mark on the map but you cant see him, also only quest for level 55 requiers to do something with "FR" something can doesnt work, that quest is a chain for all level 55 quests and if doesnt work make level 55 completely for grinding.

FR doesn't work still, so grinding is the only key to achieving lvl 56.

"Scattered papper" quest is bugged, u recive a quest item after completing a quest from a npc in the middle of the map, this quest item starts another quest, after completing the quest u should get a new quest and the item must disappear, but it doesnt, so u get the item stuck and u can do the quest as many times as u want (it only gives 1.000 exp)

This should be fixed by now.

It seems to me that whenever an NPC should become targettable, the NPC does not respawn anymore in some occasions, the reason for this can be because someone has accepted the quest but let the timer runn down to 0 and made the NPC bug out.

my client crashed always when i try to login with my Innos character but with another character in same account no problem

Report this to daneos, if this wasn't the case after the hardware malfuntion on july the first.

I've found a new Bug:

The Crane Hermit skil Freeze should block the user as the opponent, but here does not block the user but only the opponent.
    That skill lasts for 25 secs or more, this make Crane hermit absolutely OP, should this be fixed?

yes, because i hate spiritualists.

They aint suppose to attack u cuz theyre passive and coward. (Source:: Scouter.)

Removed from the list.

that's a lot, for Bug list Part2

item upon item/object quests do not work.

Not sure which subclass should i choose :S:S Sin_t_tulo.png

desicions, decisions. Life his mystery.

SUB WEAPON GIVE TOTAL ATT?

Yes.

Does crit% on sub weapons and gloves work tho? Or does it just depend on the attack on the sub weapon?

Testing this out.

@gojonoku

20-30 Mobs and nothing. Only 300 zeni.

Added to the list.

Red ribbon hq's ruins : The 3 gates quest that i finished came back on the NPC like i never did them... but now it's worse.. it says quest failed
    before even accepting them..

You need to have done the quest chains of the first and second NPC before you can use the teleports.

Other example: when I kill some enemies nothing happens

28cggvl.jpg

delete all your quest items from you quest log and re-accept the quest.

Okay when you finish the adult quest and the two items come up for you to pick your master class, if you right click the items two times before the picking up animation is finish you can get two of the item to start the master class quest, these items can't be trashed as of now I don't know if you can start the quest again with these items if you get more than one, sorry if someone has posted about this already.

As you can see in the picture I uploaded with my post,forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1849/

quest items only cn be trashed by moving them towards the quest bin (J-key => quest bin).

This is just to get the point of view of that Karma Majin Quest bug across, yes it's a little laggy and poopy quality, but it's just to show whats going on with the fountain okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly056Ou8iQA

There might be some problems that affect this:

1) glitched item: destroy the quest item and try to do it again.
    2) glitched quest: forfeit the quest and re-accept it (delete any other quest in your quest log and destroy all of the quest items).
    3) inventory space: You need more inventory space in order to obtain the washed mask.

for so far i canconfirm this by myself:

Criticals with skills only work with the needles of fighter
    Attack speed do work (the animation is faster) but the delay for the next attack does not change if you have more or less attack speed. This means that attack speed buffs (blitz) and attack speed skills (thunder) are very useless to get. Also the instant transmission and ghost kamikaze attack do not work (pointing this out so you do not have to spend/waste SP on them.

I would like to hear more from dende/karma/plasma/dark warriors about the skills and glitches that need to be fixed.

did you only kill one or a whole bunch?

This problem might get resolved if daneos finds the reason for this. However if the auction lists are not retraceable we will have to deal with this issue for now (this will have to get fixed int he future however for the official release).

For now just keep in mind:

This a pre-open beta server.
    When the official game releases, all of your cash shop points will get refunded automaticly.
    This happened to everyone.

+1... I received mails with 0 zeni .. @Daneos

Everyone their auction house list has somehow been deleted. All of the items are gone. I do not know i daneos will find a solution for this easily. If not keep in mind you will receive your cash shop tokens back when the official server has been released.

None the less, this is a bug wich shouldn't occur on the official release, else this will be a disaster. So this one is added to the list.

The second bug list will be seperated from this one, and i will focus more on completing part 2 of the bug list, since this one has more priority now than most of the known bugs. If you want to post any bugs use this thread as this is the official one ((STICKY) Pre Open Beta Offical Big BUG LIST).

The reason i made a second thread for this is because of the maximum amount fo characters you can use in a post and for the new update bugs i will need a whole lot more than 10k characters.

The second part of the bug list can be found here:
    the bug list_part2

Thank you for understanding and happy bug hunting.

Masterclass

• HTB: Upon casting the skill towards an opponent, the HTB animation and damage is not applying on the opponent but the caster will be in a state where he will not be able to do anything.

Fighter

• Super ghost kamikaze attack: The skill does not summon a ghost up wich should then go to the nearest enemy to explode and deal damage based on the player’s level and tier of the skill.
    • fighter pot: Fighter pots cannot be used + should only be useable in pvm and not in pvp or they need to be nerfed.

Crane hermit

• Crane's Freeze: The opponent and the caster should be immobilized upon casting the skill on him/her but the caster can move freely around.
    • Gracefull Backstab: The debuff is not applied instantly, it takes some seconds to give the %lp reduction.
    • Dodon barrage: Upon casting dodon barrage on a CCed opponent, the CC gets removed.
    • Presentation Mastery: This passive should increase the DoT duration but it does not.

Turtle hermit

• Giant and super kamehameha: The AoE damage of a turtle needs to be nerfed (a level 40 turtle hermit can one hit a 25k hp enemy).

Dark Warrior

• Dragon's punishment: The dammage of dragon's punishment is not what it should be, right now it deals 0-7 dammage in PvP and PvE.
    • Dragon's Pledge: This buff does not apply to the caster.

Shadow knight

• Life steal: The skill “steal life” does apply to the opponent but does not steal HP from the opponent.

Poko priest

• Poko’s combat pet: Upon casting the skill, the pet cannot be seen/is not summoned.

ultimate majin

• Miraculos Fitness: Allied buff wich should increases attack and defence properties while it does not.
    • Miraculos Recovery and spirit: These skills should reover your lp (recovery) and ep (spirit) by a certain % on every auto attack or skill. This does not work when an opponent lands a dammaging skill upon the buffed person.
    • Devour Curse: The skill should heal and remove a curse from one ally. Upon using the skill, nothing happens.
    • Pleasant feeling: This skill should remove any CC ability. It does work in PvP but not in PvE.
    • Spinning flame breath: The animation works only for a second and no dammage is dealt to opponents (same as spinning attack).

Global issues

Time Leap Quest

• TLQ quests: It is not possible to delete TLQ progress to re-accept the quest upon countering a bug/glitch. It is not possible to re-enter the TLQ after leaving the TLQ area either by disconnect or leaving on purpose.
    • Multiple people in one TLQ: It is possible for people to join others their TLQ (possibly due to a rollback of the character).

• Grandpa gohan TLQ 1 conversation: The conversation in TLQ 1 can randomly appear on any occasion.

• Player getting stuck: Player might get stuck in place in various occasions, mostly due to a progress in the TLQ wich involves cutscenes or if the NPC’s change from untargetable to targetable.

• Falling down the map: Player might fall down through the map and end up out of bounds.

• TLQ1 quest item: The quest item (backpack) kid goku can get stuck on the back (after a glitch or server disconnect).

• OX – king: Upon starting the battle with the OX-king, the game might crash.
    • OX - king (2): Upon defeating the OX - king, he might die and not respawn back as an NPC. This causes a bug where you cannot proceed to the next quest, wich is saving Chi-chi.

• T-rex: At the part of the T-rex to save chi-chi, players might get stuck.

Adult and Masterclass quest

Note: For people that have yet to start these quests, do the following before accepting/starting them;

• Open the quest log (j – key).
    • Delete or complete all your current quests.
    • Delete every quest item that is left in your quest inventory.
    • Log out safely and close the game.
    • Update your game with the launcher.
    • Go to this thread Master Class Quest Guide and learn how to properly do your adult and masterclass quest, do this in the same order!

If anyone post bug report about adult/master class quest without even knowing how to do the quest wll be banned from posting anymore here.

This is to avoid the following problems wich might otherwise occur:

• Adult quest failure: In some occasions the adult quest can fail, this causes people to farm for the quest item again.

• Masterclass before adult: In some occasions the player is able to receive their masterclass before they have done the adult quest.

Crane "Presentation Mastery" passive that increses DOT doesn't work.
    Crane "Freeze" doesn't work at it should.
    Crane dodon beam sometimes does a KD, it shouldnt do that.
    Instant transmition (Dende, Fighter) skill doesnt work. Teleports to yourself.
    Dende energy passive skills doesn't work

i'm going to put this sperately from this bug list, as it includes more of the basic things (first class skills/quests/miscelanious).

It would be helpfull to also know wich skills are completely useless atm (such as blitz and thunder since the attk speed does increase, but you still have to wait out the same amount of time for the following auto attack if you didn't have any attack speed buff.

The following bugs have been fixed:

• increased dammage: The 1.5x increased dammage from behind does not work.
    • private shop "identify" quest (level 5): You do not receive an unitentified item from the quest to identify. It can only be obtained from a mob and has a very rare drop rate.
    • Practise tree (level 13): You have to inspect a big tree to let the bee soldiers come out wich you must defeat. the tree cannot be inspected.

• Yahhoy west strongest duel preliminaries: There should spawn a mob that you have to defeat but it does not.
    • best in the world to eat deep-fried (level 19): Upon inspecting the egg at the T-rex area (wirlwind hill), the egg does go onto your back and the quest does not progress as it should.
    • The pale man army capacity (level 15): Red eye mobs do not spawn wich you have to defeat.
    • Village lost something (level 19 Fortress dungeon): If you inspect the laundry the quest does not update.

• Red Pants Military(honour guards),Grand tree, fishing rod, RP spawning mob quests,...: cannot use an item or npc to spawn mobs that you have to defeat.

• Mermaid fountain dark eye quest: Mobs that you have to defeat do not spawn.
    • Skill reset (Reset cookie): You can reset your first learned skill with a reset cookie, even if another skill must be downgraded first in the chain.

• PVP platform/tatami 2: Some areas have places where you cannot be attacked but you can attack other players.

• Critical dammage: Critical dammage only applies to auto-attacks at the time. So far skills cannot critically hit (or it does not say so in the combat chat)
    • Combat gear (2): The attributes on the combat gear obtained from mobs does not propperly apply to the overall stats.

• Crafting items: Crafting items do not generate random stats on the weapon or armour (wich takes away the point of crafting). Crafting a rare piece normally has 20% chance while the chance does not exist.