Posts by Baraku

Either your Antivirus or firewall is blocking the game, try to put the game into exception on both firewall and anti virus, then DBOG into administrator.

Here’s the link, https://dboglobal.to/register.

After you complete filling those information, click the box that the saya “ I am not a robot”.

If you are in a country which blocks google, youtube, facebook, etc. I suggest you use vpn so that the Human verification box will appear. After that you click submit and further instructions will appear again to complete your registration.

Goodluck!

Hellow Hollow!
    Just log in to the game and create a character, then the game will just give you a short tutorial on how to play.
    Good luck!
    Enjoy your stay with us in Hotel DBOG.

The answer is, NO.

No legal licence.

If this was part of an official dbo with licence, then our admin wont have a hard time removing bugs and etc. because they (NTL & Bandai) will just give the server files and start the server in a few months but in our case, we waited years. The admin build the server files from scratch. So yeah.

This is the reason why we called it “PROJECT” in the first place.

And the creator of the official game just shutdown just like that because they lost interest & most important, financial problem, lack of ideas and etc. (until battle of gods released)

They got lazy and decided that its over. If they lost interest on the game, I don’t see any legal action taking down this game.

And if they take this down, should they compensate us with a better dragonball mmo?

Overall, the future of this server is on the hands of our own dev & admin Daneos.

I hope this answers the question.

Regards,

I dont see any sumtingwong with it, they can put level 33 stone in the store and you have the option to buy it or just ignore it.

Everyone’s happy, If you can afford it, then buy it. That’s your money.

For example,

We bought founder packs because we want early access than anyone. Other people said its a waste of money but we got the early access.

Same as level 33 stone, if you want to throw money to get the early access of level 33 skills and other stuff then yeah.

I prefer that they put the stone in the store. I for one will buy it immediately. You can ignore it if want.

that crazy, i watched a bunch of your vids last night, i might give it a go, is Daneos/Admin ok with Mods as logn as they are client side?

and by bunch of vids, You mean Kakarot youtube channel, His a moderator & can guide you thru anything he test my MODs too. I have my own channel but I don’t have so much content.

And to answer your question, Yes, MODs are client side but some modded dogis are going to be release as a new dogi in Open Beta & everyone can see it.

Daneos doesn’t have problem with MODs as they don’t have the elements to exploit the game, we only change the appearance, not the stats and what not.

Good day mate,

If you want ssj so bad, check on youtube & search Dragonball Online MrPopo,

After that check the information below of the video if theres a download link then download Mrpopo, after that put it in the dbog folder, run as admin. The rest of the video will explain on how to use it.

I can’t give you the direct link coz I’m using mobile.

Anyway have a great day!