Posts by Baraku

you need 1 day of playing to get lvl 33 you dont need that item it is money waste

You really cant blame people if they want to waste money.

just play, this game not need lvl 33 up stone.

The majority voted that the stone will be implemented so yeah.

Maybe you don’t need it because you have a lot of time playing & less time in real life.

Adding Images in Progress. . .

Hey guys,
    I would like to open a discussion about the missing items 7 I hope it will be added soon.

1. Level 33 Stone [Instant level]
    2. Frieza 3rd form Head & Body costume
    3. Saiyan Pod
    4. Frieza Base form Head & Body Costume
    5. Frieza Cyborg Head & Body Costume

If I'm missing other stuff, just comment below.

Download links: Offline

(download link available below)

Hey guys,
    I'm gonna show you my all time favorite transformation in DBZ & DBS, the Super saiyan God,
    I'm gonna release this MOD if you guys like it.
    Here's the sneak peak. Hope you guys like it.

Super Saiyan God 1.0

Download link will be available soon!

He means martial artist or spiritualist.

I should prefer Martial artist and when you reach level 30, Choose fighter to be your master class, its pretty much basic and the special thing about this class is it has instant transmission but if you really want to feel dragonball feeling, i prefer spiritualist and your master class should be turtle hermit.

It has 2 kamehameha and farming and leveling well be easy when it comes for grinding and dungeon runs prefer turtle hermit than fighter.

Welcome fellow earthling,

Pro tip:

You can grind from level 1 to 10 (kill mob that are 2 or 3 levels higher than yours) with in 30 - 40 minutes of playing by killing those circle saibaman or any saibaman with 300 -400 lp, you can 2 hits this mobs and leveling should be quicker.

Dont forget to open your Blue gift box and activate the exp booster, leveling is more effective and fast in saturdays and sundays (50% exp boost). And dont forget to buy a scouter with dragonball chip in it.

Dragonball hunting is easier when you are low level. And After you gathered all 7 dballs. Put it in the bank then hunt again.

(DragonBall will drop 3 levels lower than yours and 3 levels higher than yours but you are low level right now so you should go with 3 levels higher than yours, great exp benefits)

Anyway, if you’re still confused, you can always check the guide section for more information.

You can join us on discord, just click the Daneos signature link and it will take you to the dbo discord and if you’re interested in MODs until Open Beta comes, click My banner and it will take you to our modding team discord.

Enjoy the game & have a great day!

Stay awesome. ?

-Baraku ??

As an observation to your image, you did not equip the scouter.

You should equip it and make sure you repair it because if the durability reaches 0 you cant locate everything and it will look like this “???” And repair all your things.

You can go to any Good Merchant and you can see 3 boxes below, you can click the middle to repair all your equipments at once.