Posts by Rabbitits

ok its working thanks but i hope u guys fix this problem in the future its gonna suck having to use vpn to play this game

let's say it's a temporary solution until they fix it but finally we can join the game :)

enjoy the game guys. come meet me ingame one time. my name is xGhoul ;)

i reinstalled the enitre game didnt work it was wroking fine but somthing happened in the last update that made it impossible for us players from egypt to play (

i'm sure it is possible for you to play. you don't have to live in America. it might be a very hard problem to fix but i'm pretty sure there's a solution. it's always a solution, but hard to figure out. try to use another hotspot or vpn or something.

please help me guys i really wanna play this game ;(

dude. do you have any antivirus turned on. Your antivirus may be the problem. it finds the game very suspicious. the game dont have a virus but you should turn it off when you wanna play. let me know if it worked?

this is now a thing that bothers me as well. Guess this needs to be seen!

using flight + flight dash + dash into the ground lets me reproduce it all the time

dude i got stuck like this in red pants army HQ ruins. know what that means? you're not able to use flying skill in a Place like that. i was stuck for 30 minutes until some mob dude killed me. its a shame to say that i'm happy to get killed by a mob for once

That quest is not working from what I can remember. Otherwise you should report it by using Screenshots.

the problem is. idk how many keys im gonna try to find out how i screenshot on my computer. idk how to do it on this pc

i get a bug that makes me floating in the air when i entered the area where i do the quest for "love letter". it isnt possible for me to use move or Return to popo stone. plz fix it. my name is xGhoul

I was playing before (today), but when i tried to update the game launcher this happened
    because of cash shop update, it was not working for me

you know you can just run the DBOG.exe file right? there seems to be no one on any of the channels because everyone thinks the launcher is the key to play the game. pretty much 50%. but seriously i have the same problem. theres literally going to be no cash shop in pre-open beta so why do you even try to update the game? pointless if you ask me bu jajaja

So,

I've got to lvl 21 and i cant seem to find where to go.

Is there anything else that can be done in POB?

but don't expect that all quests there are working because theres many buggy quests in Korin forest

So,

I've got to lvl 21 and i cant seem to find where to go.

Is there anything else that can be done in POB?

have you been trying Korin forest? i'm in Level 24 With my human character and i'll promise you that theres alot there to do

So I used a EV Self Revive PoPo and after being revived all the creatures are identified with a "???" their LP and EP show the same.

its not something With Your game. you have to fix the scouter or buy a New one. i recommend you to just fix it because buying a New one costs really much.