Posts by ret17man

so I'm very new to the game started playing just last week I'm only about level 21 and have just been doing quest leveling up killing monsters ext... and have had lots of fun so far, just had a few questions. how do you upgrade stuff / use upgrade kits? the upgrade NPC in the main starter village is kind of bugged when i go to start his quest its greyed out and there is no real thing clearly telling me what to do and the other quest he has is in Korean, I've collected lots of upgrade kits but have no clue what they do or how to use them same with upgrading in general I'm quite clueless. also is there a discord for this game? for being a MMO I have only had a few player encounter's and they where quite short would really like to see and play the multiplayer part of this game and make some friends on here! Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated thanks : P

if i load the game from the .exe file and not the launcher and i press start after i put in my user name and password all the buttons just go gray for about then seconds then it makes a noise and nothing happens. it wont let me play, so i try the launcher and it works fine no greying out just boots me into the menu and character screen, but after picking a server and pressing play the second i join it just says this ( Error Client error, Re-run the launcher. Sorry! (disconnecting) Time: 10 ) then it counts down from 10 and boots me off ive tried re running the launcher and resetting my computer, checking to make sure i have all the files and have the dotnetfx35 still on and working and yet still no respone i have no clue what to do and am very annoyed and clueless rn.