Posts by Ryosan

Hello,

I have finally got all the required gears for lvl 70 fighter. However, I still can't kill a group of mobs in one hit using "High speed needle" skill while most of them die due to crit atk. So, I wonder if I should focus on upgrading my gloves to +15 first or my stick since it's not improving the base phys atk but increase the damage of fighter skills? What is better?

I think adding a new race now is not a possible idea, there might be a missing files or no files at all for the character, gears, quests, map, skills and objects. IDK what are they planning for, but the new map they plan to add in the new version along side with other things are more than enough for now.

Hello,

I appreciate your hard working to make this game ongoing. First of all I still didn't fully explore the whole game, so my suggestion is based on my knowledge. Since farming has become easier and longer, I found teleportation to NPC's is pretty useful pet skill. So, I suggest if it possible to add a new skill that respawn a good merchant for 5 minutes duration using Pet's. This would be cool for isolated farming spots.

I have the skill to sell items but is pretty inefficient.

I just wonder why after about 3+ hours of farming mobs lvl 68 in papaya, I've never got any U56 but got U70 only 1 like every three or more days. Isn't that exaggerated? At least getting 3-4 U56 a day in 3-4 hours will make crafting U70 more desirable instead of saving Zeni to buy kits with +100kk for each Gear and weapon in each to get +15.

Ok I guess no one will answer because crafting is not necessary. But in case you want to reach lvl 35 in crafting I found a way and maybe it's not the best way, but work well to me 2-3 day from 30 - 35.

So, first I get struggled finding something require lvl 30 in crafting to craft because less than 30 will not give you any exp in crafting. The only easy option is crafting gears. After getting the recipes for lvl 70 gears in papaya island I found another issues.

1- it require a lot of materials (yellow, red, blue) 07, expensive.

2- it require a lot of zeni, expensive x2

The solution for 1 is by farming mobs lvl 68, 69 in papaya to get gears lvl 70 and dissembling them. But this is not enough at all. The red one (Rare Minerals 07) is harder to find than the other two. So, it's better to recycling it by crafting boots lvl 70. Not only Rare Minerals, also the others, whenever you find one of the three materials is less than the other just craft what will give you back some of the needed material.

I hope it was clear :)

1- Don't worry you can always gather Tokens, but in the beginning of the game you should focus in leveling up to the max level (70). So, I suggest using it only for EXP boosts 200% and pet food to get useful skills like transporting instantly to NPC's to accelerate your progress.

*extra tips: in my opinion from lvl 40 and above, it's always better to do quests in Saturday and Sunday because the exp from the quests are doubled. In other days I either kill mobs to farm and lvl up at least 1-2 lvls a day, but more importantly to gather zeni and learn more about the game and estimate the amount of zeni from the auction to have the best gears for level 70 and try to save so I can buy them + Don't waste your Zeni in gears less than level 60, while I don't think you will ever need to get gears for less then lvl 70 because you will get from quest anyway.

2- Based on your class search about PVE (to farm and level up) builds and PVP later in level 70, you can learn as needed skills now to kill mobs easily because you can reset all skills once a week from NPC's

about the enemies being aggro to you is very useful later on in level 45-55 and farming because leveling up in these levels is pretty hard for solo players. So, you need to gather as much mobs as you can handle and that will speed up the process. But I believe Swordman have only one skill to kill group of monsters so put that into consideration.

for PVE:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo…0343400015301412010500600

Lastly, enjoy the game because it's not like any MMORPG game.

The quest is basically ask for disassemble a gear (pants, shoes, jacket). But keep in mind that some quests are not worth your time due to their low exp reward.

with the same NPC (Upgrade NPC) in the first option when you click him you can upgrade your weapon and gears by using Kits, each Kit have a number U(N) with N being 14, 28, 42, 56, 70. You can upgrade gears and weapon with level that is less than or equal to N. For example, if your gear is for player level 25 you can use kit U28 and above (42, 56, 70) but you cant use U14. And if your gear is for level 43, you can't use U42 anymore but you can use 56, 70 (it's too bad 70 btw or any higher Kit than necessary).

Agree with that, i 3 week play this game and my craft is now reach lvl6 its about Zeni, yeah my Zeni is about 2.700.000 at last 2 week, but after learn crafting at popped vilage, not as before the drop from monster quite rare and i have sell armor U70 maybe 3 time for today, slow and tedious? i dont feel it, as new player 70.000.000 in a day i just laugh and i feel this game is the best, iam not best player but the game

Do you have any tips to reach crafting lvl 35? from lvl 1-30 it takes only one day and half but now I am stuck in lvl 30 because there are no more easy crafting like Material crafting, with calculations I found that I will spend a lot of Zeni to have the required amount of materials to craft gears to reach from 30 to 35