Posts by ArmageddoX

Alright, then I'll buy those EXP boosters when I need them. Also is the type of pet irreleveant? I got the plant egg from the pet quest. I didn't know pets were that broken, but I guess it makes sense since the pet food is very expensive.

I have another question though. I got a couple Dragon Balls and I also got a message that if I don't make a wish, I will lose a Dragon Ball. Does that apply even when I don't haven seven Dragon Balls and can't make a wish?

Thank you very much!

Hey!

I'm new to the game and I wanted to ask some questions before I make some 'mistakes'. Also I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category. Didn't know where else to put it.

1. What should I spent my tokens on in the Token Shop? I already gathered almost 3000 points and I'm not quite sure what to spend them on. I thought about getting the best fuel, but there's flying so I don't know.

2. Should I just learn most of the skills from Martial Artist, even if I want to go the Swordsman route? Only having one or two skills seems rather lame early on.

Also this is just a nitpick, but why do enemies that are way lower level still aggro to me? I'm level 21 and level 8 enemies are still like "Yo let's kick this fool's butt"

Thanks for the help in advance!