Posts by ValentDs

adding to this thread, i just downloaded and registered but dont even know what my password would be if its different than the forum password

no, the forum is a thing, you need to register on the site, so it's different username and password. my problem is launcher not even let me insert username and password because an error of "wrong password" occurs and close the client

yes i logged into the website (not the forum) and my username and password work there. the launcher is the problem, when the korin screen with username and password appear, the error message already come before i can even try to write something, i click OK and launcher close

for the password i'm sure (like i said, i can't even type before sending me an error), tried the launcher before and web translator? how that is a problem? i just open the game

hi, i had an account time ago, but that's not a problem now. i installed the client, downloaded the files, but when i need to insert username and password (the one of the game, not the forum) game insta said to me "wrong username and password" you can only press ok and client close itself. what's the problem?

Salve, avevo un account tempo fa ma non è quello il problema. Quando avvio dal launcher e parte la musica con la torre di karin, mi appare la scritta "sbagliato credenziali, ritenta tra qualche minuto" ma non ho nemmeno inserito i dati che gia mi da l'errore e devo chiudere