Posts by mrhunt11

DEX actually used to be 1 = 10 Dodge Rate in retail, but at some point it was shown to be too broken so NTL dropped it.

Now u mantioned, i think u are right, a the very begninng it was like that when dbo was realesed.

Never the less, the amount of Dodge rate, dont need to be 10

I have done my homework.

And did the math,

accourding to me and my method.

The right amount to balance is 7 points.

so it will be like this.

1 FOC = 10 hitrate.

1 DEX = 7 Dodge Rate.

But im aware that my metthod can have some flaws and the only way to know for sure is by testing it.

in any case 7 Dodge rate per DEX is way much better than 5.

But SK's and DW have insane defence, where as humans have the lowest defence. All this does is increase an SK's already God tier bulk into a level of complete and utter brokeness that I just couldn't imagine.

What this idea does, is buff SK and Majins more than Humans.

Im sorry bro I completly forgot 1 thing to share whit everyone.

Before the double the CON thing

There is a super mega importaat thing to do first.

WE must Balance FOC/DEX.

AS this moment 1 FOC = 10 Hit rate, and 1 DEX= 5 Dodge rate.

The problem here is that FOC/DEX are antonyms, they supose to repele each other,

meaning that they must give the same amount.

So the change must be:

1 FOC= 10 Hit rate / 1 DEX = 10 Dodge rate.

or

1 FOC = 5 Hit rate / 1 DEX = 5 Dodge rate.

Either one is fine but keep playing whit the currenct unbalance.

its just ddump.

Afeter that change we can do DOuble CON.

And everybody will play SK or DW.

No bro, when i said double the amounnt of HP gained per point of CON,

Means everyone get the exact same double amount

EVeryone gets the double amount.

1 way to do this is just doubling the amunt of CON oints u earn per lvl.

THAT simple.

If fighter have 6k HP on lvl 70 whit no CON gear,

wht this change now he will have 12K.

The amount does not aply to GEAR

Thats why its CALLED BASE HP per CON earned on lvls.

pls try to understand what im saying beore u comment

Hi i have a question...can anyone tell me a good build and gear for farming?My main now is fighter...but i think i wont be able to farm and upgrade my character if i cant farm stones..by killing 1by1 mobs its really painfull..I wonder how all these guys who play pure pvp build fighter..how they manage to get their items +15..If you cant farm with AOE skills you cant find stones..

Farming whit a Fighter below lvl 60 its super hard,

The best advice we can give u for now asumming u are lvl 29, is to stay idle and farm T points, sou can buy a lot of stones.

Here it is the best farming build for lvl 70 Fighters.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0405001551041114104150000

Notes:

U must use Turtles Gear for Farming, gloves, jacket,etc. (Foc, and Energy Critical Rate are great for farming)

How to use it:

1.-U must use Bing Bang, first

2.-Aline the mobs by dashing arround,

3.-Use Final Flash

4.-Use Final Effort.

(Final Effort consumes ur HP, so, If u manage to get gloves +8 or better, u can kill everyone whit 1 Final Effort only)

Whit this build u will be able to farm whit no problem whit +5 Gloves, remember u dont need to upgrade ur stick for thiss build.

Ultra Important:

U cant Lvl up this way, u must lvl up like a PVP fighter and then at lvl 70 change ur build.

Have fun and Thumbs up.

Well, I agree.....50ms was intended, but makes the game very easy with speed parties. But isn't it unfair to Martial Artists to get less from speed than everyone else? They're the least necessary members of PvE, so they could very much use the boost, and this is a fairly big PvP nerf on Fighters too.

You and Santo you were both way over the speed cap, there's no difference there. It was purely his +9 gloves, dragonbuffs and insanely high focus causing the difference between your results. You missed more, crit less, and hit less hard, that's all there's to it.

I played DBO on Taiwan server till it close.

My main char was alsoa fighter speed main build and i can tell u for sure that the speed cap was between 1Ms and 20Ms.

It was so OP speed, specially cuz when u cant use ur stuns while Thunder is active, that was the reason why speed was so OP.

One way to compensate, the low Speed cap, is by enabling the stuns and debuffs during THunder.

Or just set speed cap to 10ms

Comment: "every class farms at diferent speeds"

Answer: The class whit the higer farm rate will stablish the real price.

Comment: "u dont judge a price of an upgraded item in terms of stone costs"

Answer: Yes, U do, not doing this comparison will make the buyer pay an overprice, not doing this is just playing stupid.

The correct way to finding value is comparing, if u dont compare how much does it cost u 5 red stones plus 1 purple plus the weapon u want to buy, each element compared nidividualy, u just are to dumb.

Comment: "if we have 2-4kkk its not worth for us to sell something at 50kk (cause that is nothing for us)"

Answer: If u have so much zeni that selling an item for 50kk is to low for u, its ok we understand ur situation.

But only cuz its low for u that doestn mean than the item worth more. U are tyrinng to sell thing worth 50kk like they were items worth 1kkk. that is just being a bully.

Comment: "At the beginning 50kk was worth much more than what it is now worth."

Answer: That price increase is dude to the expansion of the zeni supply. At the begning there was not to much zeni on the game thats why things were cheaper. Now the prices almost found fair value compare to the Zeni suply.

Comment: "your trying to apply real world economics to a game, which obviously arent the same."

Answer: Yes, it is the same, Supply and Demand are Natural Laws and can be aplayed to any organisim.

Comment: "daneos can control the market, what are you talking about?"

Answer: Yes he can. By manipualtng the drop rates u can control the market.

Whit all due respect dude.

Pls study Economy Priciples, as soon u read about them, u will be able to understand everything I told u.

Aint hard to understand u just dont know about them.

HI Everyone.

Im gonna start whit the most obivuos problems.
    1.-
    NON EQUAL VALUE STATS

1 FOC = 10 Hit Rate

1 DEX = 5 Dodge Rate.
    Can anyone tell me where is the problem whit the values above?

If u didnt noticed pls dont comment. study the argument first.

This 2 Stats are antagonist, they nulify each other and the only way to do it is by higher value.

meaning that 100 FOC will Beat 50 DEX, and, 100DEX will beat 50 FOC. BUT, this aint the case, right now in server 100 DEX aint more than 50FOC, why?

cuz the values above.

So 1 Major change will be to make these stats give equal values.

u can chosse for 1DEX= 10 Dodge & 1FOC= 10 Hit, or 1DEX = 5 Dodge & 1FOC = 5 HIt, eathier way it will be just fine

2.- 1 SHOT KILLS,

I have a fighter, and even for me 1 shot kills gets boring.

How can we fix it:

Increase BASE CON, of all clases by 100%,

Meaning that at lvl 70 instead of having 80 CON whit no GEAR, u will have 160 Con

In the case of a fighter: It haves 80CON = 6850 LP in lvl 70 whit no gear, Doubleing to 160CON=13700LP, whit no gear.

13700LP is still in range of a 1 Shot Kill from another fighter but any other classe will be able to reach arround 20k, making it much more durable all those fights on Ranked.

Whit this 2 Changes, will be no need to add anyother change to skills, All Battles will last longer and every player will have the chance to use and grow real player skills, ranked, tournaments, budokais, dojos ETC will be 100% more fun.

PLS STUDY MY ARGUMENT FIRST BEFORE POST UR OPINION,

IM NOT INERESTED IN THE THINGS U THINK, J

IM LOOKING FOR INTELIGENT FEED BACK ON SPOTS I MIGHT BE MISSING.

THX.

Demand and inflation?.....o my god, to bad everyone thinks they are intitled to their opinion.

1.-prices are set by Supply and Demand, inflation have nothing to do at first. and any efect inflation may casue can be countermesured.

2.-inflation can be controled depends on how good the administrator understands economy.

Back to ur price calculation system.

1.-Ur starting point is great, it really is

2.- The most precise way to messure value,(real value) is like this.

using gear +0 time how much ZENI u can get in 1 min by collecting loot from mobs

then u time how much time it takes u to get a Upgrade Stone or anyother item u want to find out his value.

then u do: Zeni gathered on X time = to Item Price , now u just found the minimum Value for the Item.

This is just the minimum Value, I recomend for u to do it 10 times the same procedure, so u can have an average.

3.-Now whit the minium price calculated, u can add much zeni as u want, to earn by ur effort.

and here is the first abstract part, if the minimu price u get is 10k, u can ask for 1kkkk if u want, but if there are other people whit the same item willing to sell it for 20k, ur desire earrings wont happend, here is where the market comes in play.

U have to remember that the real responsable for price mechanisim is the administror settings.

If they increases or decreases drop rate price will move up and down.

they reall mechanisi of prices is Scarsity, the more scarcity the more expensive, the less scarcity the less expensive and only adjusting drop rates prices can be manipulated.

In other words is Daneos and all his team ignorance on economy, the responsable for the crappy economic system.

La forma mas eficiente de hacer zeni si sos lv40-70 en el inicio de la beta oficial tambien seria vender los items que dropeen los mobs al npc xdxd, en el lv50 cuando me llenaba el inventario hacia 1,5kk por hora creo y al 70 ya hacia 4kk :v es bastante util cuando el juego es nuevisimo xDD

si, yo asumo que todos hace eso mientras suben de nivel,

me parecio bastante obivo, por eso no lo mencione

te agradesco que lo hayas mencionado, es posible que no sea tan obivo para otras peronas

THumbs up =)

Parte 3: ¿Cómo hacer Zeni?

La forma de hacer zeni está relacionado con la antigüedad del servido activo, es por esa razón que hay varias maneras de hacer Zeni, todas son correctas, pero no todas son eficientes todo el tiempo, comenzaremos mencionando las formas de hacer zeni en función del tiempo de vida del servidor.

1- De 1 a 6 meses.

Esta es la etapa temprana del juego, durante este periodo no existen grandes cantidades zeni que intercambiar. Durante este periodo la mejor manera de hacer Zeni es:

Subir personajes y hacer todas sus misiones desde nivel 1 hasta el nivel 70,

Si no mal recuerdo solo haciendo misiones obtendrás alrededor de 20 millones de zeni desde nivel 1 hasta nivel 70, y este zeni solo es la suma total aproximada de las recompensas de las misiones, en este cálculo no se incluye ningún tipo de intercambio, compra o venta.

Es la manera más rápida de hacer zenis ya que en este tiempo de la vida del servidor cada piedra morada, verde y equipo de buena calidad será casi único y su valor será demasiado alto para poderlo vender su precio de mercado, en pocas palabras. Es el momento en el que dentro de juego no hay casi nada de equipo y zeni. Por esta razón hacer misiones y subir personajes en esta etapa es la forma más eficiente de hacer zeni.

2- De 6 a 12 meses

Esta es la etapa donde la mayoría de los jugadores comienzan a buscar equipos mejorados. Es por esta razón que la mejor manera de hacer zeni durante este periodo es:

Farmear Piedras de mejora de equipos.

Durante esta etapa las piedras adquieren mucha demanda, lo que significa que aumenta mucho de precio. Es impórtate tener equipo mejorado para poder obtener el equipo de mejor calidad. Para asistir a TMQs, UDs, CC y otros calabozos de los cual obtener equipo legendario de buena calidad debemos tener equipo mejorado primero.

El “farm” de piedras es rentable durante toda la vida del servidor, he decidido ponerlo antes en la guía porque por un momento durante la vida del servidor, las piedras de mejora suben de precio súbitamente para después bajar y es una gran oportunidad de vender todas las que puedas para después cuando pase la euforia, recomprarlas más baratas en etapas más avanzadas del servidor.

3- De 12 meses en adelante

A partir de este momento, El subir de nivel personajes se convierte en una forma muy poco eficiente, y yo no lo recomiendo hacer mas.

Durante esta etapa, la búsqueda por equipo de alta calidad, es prioridad, y la única manera de conseguirlo es:

Hacer Calabozos de Alta Dificultad.

A partir de este momento, todos los equipos de calidad Media o más baja, caen de precio dramáticamente. Y venderlos o fabricarlos, deja de ser eficiente. Por esta razón, conseguir equipo mejorado +10 o superior te puede dar la oportunidad de participar en los calabozos de alta dificultad y obtener de primera mano los equipos y artículos de máxima calidad para poderlos vender.

4- Fabricar Equipo “CRAFT”

Durante todo este proceso no mencione la fabricación de equipo, el famoso “CRAFT”. Eso debió a que la fabricación de equipo forma parte de la experiencia de subir de nivel, a diferencia de otros juegos, en DBO fabricar equipo, es algo que puedes hacer durante tu subida de nivel y es aplicable a cualquier etapa del servidor, es una forma adicional de hacer zeni y que esta no está sujeta a una etapa temporal del servidor y pose la ventaja que su nivel de eficiencia se mantiene a lo largo del tiempo.

Yo recomiendo ampliamente fabricar equipo.

Para todo esto cabe aclarar que existen fuerzas que determinan los precios de los artículos, en otra entrega en el futuro discutiré a fondo que fuerzas afectan los precios y cómo podemos sacar provecho de ellas.

Existen siempre trucos, hacks y bugs que se pueden aprovechar, sin embargo estos casi no salen a la luz. En mi caso no conozco ninguna manera de hacer trampa dentro del juego, no soy programador ni tengo amplio conocimiento sobre cómo detectar y aprovechar errores de programación.

Para terminar, algunos se preguntaran por los tiempos escogidos para realizar las referencias, En DBO tenemos el problema que ya lo hemos jugado antes, no es un juego nuevo, lo que significa que los que ya conocemos el juego, podemos hacer que los tiempos mencionados sean más cortos ya que los tiempos que menciono solo son aplicables cuando los juegos son nuevos. DBO salió por primera vez en 2009 como Open BETA, y en 2010 salió su versión oficial que solo duro 3 años cerrado en Octubre de 2013. Es por esta razón que los tiempos se han acortado un poco y no han sido tan precisos.

Gracias y nos vemos en la próxima parte

Parte 2: Consejos para Vender

Como vimos en la parte 1, vender significa estar dispuesto a no poseer el producto

Este significado es muy impórtate tenerlo presente ya que es el concepto fundacional de comerciar e intercambiar.

Vendemos y cambiamos las cosas que no necesitamos, por esa razón el simple hecho de poner algo a la venta reduce su precio en automático.

Poner algo a la venta significa que el producto no nos sirve, significa que el producto que: por muy funcional que pueda ser, a nosotros no nos es útil, ya que si fuera útil para nuestras metas, no lo venderíamos.

Este concepto define en gran medida el precio del producto y es este hecho es el que nos empuja a recibir un precio menor al valor de mercado.

Una vez entendido esto, la estrategia es simple.

Venderlo a la persona cuya oferta sea la más cercana a la de precio de mercado.

Muchos comerciantes novatos creen que la ganancia de las ventas se encuentra en la venta misma, un hecho que no es real y esa idea surge del popular concepto de “comprar barato y vender caro”. Esta idea aunque es cierta, es bastante imprecisa.

La ganancia no se encuentra en la venta, la ganancia se encuentra en la compra.

Querer vender a precio de mercado toma mucho tiempo, los compradores que quieren o necesitan, no están dispuestos a pagar el precio de mercado y el comprador siempre buscara un precio menor

La mayoría de los jugadores quieren vender al precio de mercado o a un precio mayor y pasan meses vendiendo sus artículos, los hemos visto en korin, tiendas que tienen meses con los mismo artículos y no venden nada, además también pasan inadvertidos que la estrategia correcta de venta está en función de las características del producto a vender.

Tomemos como ejemplo le siguiente escenario.

Yo quiero comprar una gema u70 morada, y existen 5 personas que están vendiendo sus gemas u70 moradas, suponiendo que cada vendedor solo tenga 1 gema.

Como no tengo zeni, iré a farmear un rato para conseguir zeni, pero ando de suerte y consigo una u70 morada durante el farmeo. En este momento yo ya no quiero comprar, yo ya tengo lo que buscaba, entonces, yo ya no comprare nada. Lo que significa que los vendedores no podrán vender.

Los vendedores están jugado contra reloj, en cuanto más tiempo pase sin que ellos puedan vender, más probabilidades existen que los compradores consigan ese artículo que buscan por farmear. En este caso en especial, el vendedor esta contra el reloj, y entre más tiempo pase menos jugadores querrán comprar.

Este fenómeno sucede con todos los artículos, que pueden ser obtenidos dentro del juego, TODOS.

Si tú quieres vender objetos que has obtenido dentro del juego, véndelo al mejor postor y sigue avanzando con tus objetivos.

Si tu meta es revender, jugaras constantemente contra el reloj y la suerte de otros jugadores y a la larga perderás mucho tiempo en ello.

En el futuro dedicare todo un capitulo al concepto de reventa.

Otro aspecto que debemos de cuidar es la carrera por el zeni.

Si usamos el mismo ejemplo de arriba pero en lugar de conseguir la gema atreves de farmeo la compramos de uno de los vendedores. Entonces ya solo quedan 4 vendedores que quieren vender pero no pueden porque ya compramos, es esa la competencia a la que los vendedores se enfrentan, y venderá mejor el primero que venda.

Cuando vendes, también compites con otros para obtener el zeni de los compradores.

Si no hay compradores no podemos vender. Existe la posibilidad que todos quieran comprar, pero si aun así no tienen el zeni suficiente, para compra no podremos vender, entonces ¿qué ocurre en este escenario?

El precio de mercado del producto que vendemos comienza a bajar.

Y cada día que pasa que no haya compradores con suficiente zeni el precio del artículo que vendemos seguirá bajando hasta que alcance un precio razonable por el grupo de compradores.

En pocas palabras, los primeros en vender venderán mejor.

Resumiendo:

1.- Evalúa si el artículo que quieres vender es necesario para tus metas o puedes prescindir de él, si es necesario para tus objetivos, te recomiendo que no lo vendas.

2. Evalúa si el artículo que vendes puede ser conseguido dentro del juego, o si es un ítem de CASH, los artículos de cash tienden a bajar el precio en menor proporción que los artículos no cash, con estos puedes mantenerte vendiendo el articulo por mas tiempo, como por ejemplo el "KID CLOCK".

3. Si tienes mucho tiempo vendiendo tus artículos reevalúa su precio, normalmente eso significa que los compradores no están dispuesto a pagar el precio que pides.
    Este último consejo es mi favorito ya que casi todos padecen de este problema,

4.- No te harás rico solo con vender 1 cosa, eso no pasara. Aun si vendieras equipo +15 no te harás rico y en un poco tiempo después lo descubrirás y es por esa razon que debes saber comprar, y buscar ofertas

Para terminar quisiera aclarar que los precios en última instancia los determina el servidor, que tan fácil es conseguir los objetos, tema que también le dedicare un capítulo entero en el futuro.

Gracias y nos vemos en la 3ra parte.

¿? pls. if your will make trouble here, pls dont do it

and my ign is AleX1995

i understan bro,

Let me tell u the facts

A guy named Alex1995 try to scam me like 8 months ago, he couldnt do it cuz im not stupid

and I have been in this server long enoguh to at least see 1 person complaining per month about this name

Maybe u bought the account I dont know.

Im just teeling u the truth

Alex1995 is famous for being a scamer.

dont take it personal.

Its what it is.