Posts by mrhunt11

Hey bro im interested in creating new content for the game.

1.-Expanding Hair styles. for Humans
    There are some in game hairstyles for some npcs that are not included in the character creations screen,
    Using SSJ Afro style as regular hair and whit the same SSJ style. SSJ afro its a pretty good lookign hair style but almost noboyd use its, I mean the chances to run up in to SSJ afrro player is so dam low, if we use it as regular hair, will be muhc better.
    SSJ bald hair style also must be used as regular hair style, in character creations screen, whit the same SSJ style.

2.-Expanding Skin Colors for Nameks

And even start working on SSJ2 hair styles, I know that will need programming and other things, but it will very use full if we got that models to work whit as a starting point

I Hope u can lead the way to do this or maybe teach us how to start doing this,

from my side I ask u pls give me a little tutorial of how can I start working in this proyect.

I will be waiting for u reply
    Super thx bro

Well yea im having pretty much the same problems,
    And its pretty annoing that is true
    Some how it was better before the update dont know why

Im super surprised about the lvl of inestability is happening now, and not before. I hope Daneos can tell us whatt is this about, what is happening, I think it will be relaxing knowing what is going on and will be better if he can explain to us a little about it.

Hang in there bro, it will be just temporal.

The lvl 33 stones are for those who want to keep leveling new chars so he can tade them or sell them, or have buff slaves.

SO the big question.

Why u have to keep lvling new chars over and over again?

o yea... so u can selling or trading them or for buff slaves.

No lvl 33 stones, will force players to coaperate for buffs and other things

There can be unbalance in PvE too, you would notice it if everyone excludes you from going to a dungeon. As everyone should be able to PvP, everyone should be able to go to dungeons as it is a way to obtain better items and make your character stronger. Have you seen many SM, cranes or chefs in dungeons? Moreover is too idiot to think that the only way to do a dungeons is using speed. If you don't balance the PvE system you force me to create a second character, which must be "mainstream", and spend time gearing it just to be able to gear my main character because it is a excluded class.
    Alhtough the end of this game is the PvP, to reach it you have to do a long PvE way which is almost impossible if you are an underused PvE class.

Tell me where is the huge unbalance in what I proposed and we can debate it. Do not just acuse me.

Read the first 3 Pages I already writed to many options and propose so many thins to fix it.

1.- U dont know the meaning of the word "Balance"
    2.- The Balance is meant to be for PVP primarily, for pve aint matter that much.
    3.- The best way to know if there are unbalanced classes is goign to pvp, if nobody uses a determined class on PVP it means there are
    HUGE UNBALANCES

One of the main causes of this problem was cuz all the skills, work whit a percentage, u know like, "increses attak speed by 50%" the problem to use % in skills is that the game run out of numbers to grow pretty fast, leaving a very small room to creat new skills, whit more power, cuz the existing ones alreayd work whit the % calculation issue.

In order to dont be this kind of unbalaced skill must have damage = Physycal attack + X attak damage per skill, leaving out side the % of the damage calculations dinamycs.

Instead of increasing ur speed by 50%, reducing the deleyed time by 50 points, and so on and on for every skill, gear, etc

this way instead of gaining 50% speed from ur 1100 poitns of deleyed time, u get reduce deleyed time whit the points, so u can even reach to 300 poitns of deleyed time. The same dinamics applied to every base stat, and only transformatiosn will bring u that huge incresea on %.

This is another reason why it creates unbalances.

That Idea is super AMAZING, but so dam OLD, even when DBO was in development they had it, but, why didnt come out?

A couple of problems.

1.- Every head from the characater customization, must have a concordant 2nd phase, 3th, and 4th. It means that u will need 4 more models for every head style u create, and remember every model need his unique texture format and configuration even if it is the same texture for every model.

2.- The 3rth Freeza transformation not only change the head, also the back torso of character, it means more models for every head, and more textures.

3.- Final freeza trasnformation changed all the bodytype, it means more models for each head type, and more textures again.

4.- Every frezza transformation had a diferent size, that aint much of a problem, but as u can figure it out now, it will need more work, to make it look accurate.

5.- Freeza Home PLanet is a technological advaced planet, it means tha the initial map will need more buildings and modeled things, that any other map, yea it will be too much work again, its esier and cheaper to create Korins map than Freezza's map.

6.-All Classes have the same feet here, all humanoid value system whit cloths, thats why they didnt creat Cell either, but freezzas feat are only 3 Fingers, pretty unique, the gear will be another issue to deal whit it, cuz ofcourse frezza dont use cloths. They need more time to came up whit new ideas of how gears are goona fit whit freeza's race, (starting whit the feet)

7.- Once freeza is in final form there is no other transformation, the 100% freeza its kind of a technique, more like Kaioken.
    so this classe will break the skill tree structure, that all the other classes already have.

This are just the main Issues I identify in the very first 5 minutes, im pretty sure they are a lot much more.

Your Idea is pretty much, the best one there is for DBO, but just aint gonna happend. A new Dragon Ball game will come out first before this happend to DBO.

Conclusion:
    Making Bu Race, instead of Frezza race was cheaper, thats why freeza isnt playable in DBO

Thumbs up bro
    pls dont feel blue about it, I didnt meant to be negative.

The real problem whit the stats is :

Focus give 10 hit rate
    Dodge Gives u 5 dodge rate.

They are antonyms, they repele each other, meaning that to beat Dex u must ware more Foc, and the other way arround.

1.- step

1 Foc = 10hit rate
    1 Dex = 10 dodge rate.
    all the other functions remain the same

2.- step
    Add critical hit rate to STR and SOL by Half the ammount as DEX.
    this way now all classes can have a better damage output and anti critical damage gear wont be OP

3.- step
    Dex must also give Move speed and Attack speed
    1 DEX = 0.05 move and attack speed.
    Now for every 100 DEX u will get 5% of move and attack speed.
    This will create an attack speed build for every class.

4.- step
    Energy must give status resistence rate
    1 Ene = 0.34 Status resistance rate
    This way now energy based classes have a better ressitence to debuff, or DOT. adding that little edge they need for pvp

Thx, letme know ur thoughts

cool ideas bro. As someone had already suggested something like that, i think it also would be interesting if each transformation had some kind of skill tree. Taking Kid Buu as example, in addition to his mobility be horrible (can't use dash), he can only use two attacks, that costs a lot of SP if u want them to be strong, making the gameplay with him be quite boring. so i think it would be interesting to create unique skill tree for each transformation with unique abilities but i don't know if this is viable to make, maybe too hard.

Yea it is a great Idea, but that aint that simple, creating new moves, skills and new things take to much hard work, aint that ez, but
    we can add improvements, like increassing move speed, attak speed, or even make the avalable skills much more powerfull whit less Skill points, u have to remmeber that for every simgle detail it needs programming, texture, animations, and aloot of other things its jut to much hard work for 1 person only.

Yet its a great Idea, besides it will neeed to increseas lvl cap to 100 or something like it, to had enoguh SP for the new skills,
    The implications about new skill tree are huge.
    Adding Dash and other alredy existing content can be made whit no problem.

Thx for ur comments bro.

I know this isnt the main discussion but what changes you guys think pure majin's transformation should have? and the others too

Hi Khandbo:

For Trasnformations I would like to reduce Cooldown times (CDT) arround 12 or 20 minutes all of them.

Im not sure the exact ammount but it will be arround those numbers

This way Nameks and Majins can enjoy their respective trasnformations. Also will give u the chance to use them whit less strees of being killed, why:

"Remember the time u got buffed but something happend and u coudlnt take advantage while using ur transformation?"

Thats why, 20 min tops of CDT will be way much better.

In general I also would like to increase all transformation Stats by 30% more than the vanilla config. In my own personal opinion transformation should be pretty bad ass, and they arent. Thats why 30% more it sound pretty good, will not create any unbalance and will add that punch of power to the trasnformations they need.

Thats what I have in mind, let me know ur thoughts about it

THX bro

Eh...I'd prefer we not have a percentage on Burn damage. Set number is fine, but it can be increased to compensate. Energy damage should remain the same value as vanilla but as a percentage. Also I think Talon Defense is fine as it is. Dark Warriors already have a massive amount of LP plus buffs to boost its defenses even further so making Talon Defense increase its values is kinda unnecessary.
    Something you need to remember that balance isn't all about buffing. Nerfs and alterations need to be applied too. Like for example how can we make the Dark Warrior's physical attacks more viable?

Hi Blazing:

More damage to a Tank?, that aint balance the pourpose of the tank is to hold combat, this way it can hold damage more efficient than SK, making it hard to kill, that ability only will make it way much better.

Now The percentage on Demon Wave its to at least have 1 good skill to use, the damage aint alot, u can compare it whit Bold Strike from SK, its half the damage so aint gonnna be much of a problem and ofcourse the Incresead Talon Defense is to make it even better for PVE, In my old days on DBO taiwan, most players were using SK for CC and TMQs than DW, cuz whit a good gear SK can be as good tank as DW, this way, DW, now doenst need a great gear to be a great tank, thing that SK still gonna need.

Try to compare the Damage and numbers I give u whit The Skill Calculator so u can have a better perspective.

Thx for ur thoughts bro.

Speaking of Grand Chefs, how exactly would you buff them and Dark Warriors? Generally people say that's all that's needed, but they never go in-depth as to how to do it.

Also something that needs to be capped is Attack Speed and LP % regen. Attack Speed was a major killer in diversity in the Papaya Dungeons as well as CC Dungeon. You either had it or you wouldn't get invited. It was stupid. I want to see more strategy and diversity in picking classes to tackle these dungeons. In exchange, bosses and mobs could be slightly easier to deal with. Yeah the Fighters' Thunder strategy would get nerfed in the process, but honestly Thunder is more of a gimmick than anything and can be stopped if you play right. LP% Regen also made tanks like SKs and Ults harder to kill because of this, but capping it to a low percentage wouldn't be fair.

Grand Chief Majins :

Ball Transformation, Max lvl:

• Remove The Imobilized Debuff from the end of the skill

• Add the ability to be able to Knockdown opponents by 15%

This changes will make it even better for pvp and pve.

Dark Warrior :

Demon Wave, Max lvl:

• Energy Damage 172%
    • 140% Burn Damage every 2 sec.
    • Duration: 10 sec.

Talon Defense, Max lvl:

• Increase Physical Defense by 1370
    • Increase Energy Defense by 1370

Now Dark Warrior has a "AOE Bold Strike", that will make it useful and it becomes a true tank worthy to taking it to pvp

This is what I see might be good for the classes u mentioned.

Let me know ur thoughts

I would say they added it for Fighters that wanted to take the ''energy'' route in the skill tree, but it works with SSJ too, and it's kinda OP to be honest, since if they already have a colossal amount of dodge rate, they'll increase that number even more with SSJ, reducing the EP consumption only makes them even more of a pain in PVP :dlol:
    (And let's not even talk about what happens when they get drunk, if you know what I mean)

U never played ranked right?,

Transforming in to SSJ on ranked aint a good idea, unless u alredy have extreme good gear, if u dont have good gear and u trasnform in to SSJ u will be prety much dead, by the time u are able to start moving.

Besides KI Burst Skill is from vanilla skill tree

Must People dont know but If u Max "Ki Burst" on Fighter u will reduce SSJ EP consumption by 41% and can be esier to hold it in battle, and if u have good Energy gear or buffs, u can hold it forever.

And by the way SSJ need more Power, compared to Kaioken, SSJ aint that much of a Damage Dealer,

I wish they can Increseas SSJ power.

THX and thumbs up

This. This is something needs editing. Having people on utilize CON, FOC, and DEX on their gear because of the stats the influence makes having ENG, SOL, and STR pointless. If I want to stack SOL to gain a massive amount of potential damage, I should be able to do so.
    However, I feel CON influences too much. Physical and Special defense should be left to gear and Status Resistance can easily reach broken levels with certain classes.

U maybe right , we can posible make CON only giving u physical Defese, and EN give u Energy defense, like this:

1 CON = 67 LP, 1.5 Physical Defense, 0.5 LP Regen, 0.1 Defense Rate, 0.1 Block Rate, 0.15 Status Resistance Rate
    1 EN = 21 EP, 0.5 EP Regen, 1.5 Status Resistance Rate + 1.5 Energy Defense.

Thats why it will need a lot of testing, but accoridng to my calculations it will be fine, (ofcourse we will need to do some SKills tree cahnges too.)

It may need some work but I know we can make it work.

Yea u got a strong point here, I did this when DBO was on Taiwan, and a notice a huge unbalance for classes.

The first most important unbalance on the game is in the Base Stats.

The first huge unbalance is this one

1 DEX = 5 dodge (everything else)
    1 FOC = 10 Hit (everything else)

This is 1 of the main reasons why Humans are made of glass

I don’t Remember the Dodge rate equation for the game but I have being trying to figure it out and I manage to get some possible equation but still don’t know for sure

This is a must change to achieve Balanced classes, yet, still don’t know how other classes will handle it, it means that will need some tests.
    Now. The implications about changing base stats are HUGE, and it may take to much test time to reconfigure all classes.

I had a Small Draft for Base Stats, but is not finished. Let me show u the draft for base stats I came up whit.
    (this is not the original base stats, its a reconfiguration i made)

1 STR = 3 Physical Damage, 0.2 Physical Critical Hit rate, 1 success rate
    1 CON = 67 LP, 1.5 Physical Defense, 1.5 Energy Defense, 0.5 LP Regen, 0.1 Defense Rate, 0.1 Block Rate, 0.15 Status Resistance Rate
    1 DEX = 10 Dodge Rate, 0.05 Attack Speed, 0.1 Movement Speed.
    1 FOC = 10 Hit Rate, 0.1 Physical Critical Hit Rate, 0.1 Energy Critical Hit Rate.
    1 SOL = 3 Energy Damage, 0.2 Energy Critical Hit rate, 1 success rate.
    1 EN = 21 EP, 0.5 EP Regen, 1.5 Status Resistance Rate

1.- U can see here that DEX and Focus are Balanced, now 10hit vs 10dodge. This is Balance.
    2.- Now Con gives u Physical and Energy defense, so when u equip CON u really get more resistances instead of only LP, this way any class can have a genuine CON gear that will be very useful.
    3.- Energy now give u status resistance rate making those classes whit tons of EP more resistance to all type debuffs and stuns, giving them that little edge for pvp.
    4.- DEX now give u attack speed and movement speed perfect to reduce the distance to ur target on a fight.
    5.- Now STR and SOL gives u critical rate, enabling to do Max Damage out put for any class.

Pls try to study it and let me know if u find any stat might be better than the others.

If u use Max gear and do the math u will realize that most of the classes will be better balance.
    This Draft doesn’t consider Skills tree only gear, If we get better balanced stats, balancing skill trees will be far much easier.

THX and I will be looking forward to ur Thoughts