Posts by mrhunt11

Aight my bad, I didn't know crafting dogi's shouldn't be made by CRAFTING. What was I ever thinking, you're completely right. You must've played this "retail" DBO I've been hearing about. You're truly the master, and cracked the age long discussion; should CRAFTING. Not regular. CRAFTING. Dogi's. They should very well INDEED be placed into the cash shop, because why craft a CRAFTING dogi. Sheesh, thanks for opening up my eyes man. I don't think I would have ever been able to understand your "logic" that features of the game should be outright skipped, and overwritten just for the convenience of doing it. Makes sense man, I bet you know all about the economy too. So how do you plan on making some money with this extra rare, extra pro craft dogi? It is the same price as a tarzan dogi. 12kk in AH lmao. You're amazing. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise man, you're a genius amoung genius'.

1.- Good thing u recognize ur own mistkaes, that is the first step.

2.- Im not a genius, not ven close. But if u put a sincere effort to think before writting, whit time and practice u will become smarter.

Thumbs up.

Um, if somebody wanted the craft dogi that he had; they'd have to do the same exact thing he did. Why do you disagree that you should have to craft a CRAFT dogi?? I'm not sure why you had to insult him, do you think that CC armor should also be in the cash shop? Instead of crafting CC armor, just put it in the cash shop; and then EVERYONE has access too it. His logic is that there are certain dogis that shouldn't be in there, you must have not played before; or crafted for the dogi at all.

Thx for repiting the same argument than Ikthareone.

The best way to convince people its repitting the same shit over and over again, why u dont say it again.

I just hope the 3rd time will have much more sense than the past 2, cuz, ofcourse if the first time the argument didnt work the 3rd time sure it will.

keep positive.

I totally agree, I worked my butt off to get some of the rarest dogis in the original DBO, INCLUDING the crafted ones, which required soooo many items to make, and after seeing it all in the cash shop for just 5 dollars... There were periods you could pay 100$+ for a dogi, not anymore..

Ok, acording to ur logic, u work very hard to obtain the dogi, so, u think its unfair they can get it whit less effort.

mmm interesting

Did u know there were other people that work even hard than u to get the same dogi, and u got it with less effort?
    accoriding to ur logic u dont deserve it either.

interesting....

(Its amazing the bunch of nonsense can come out from ur mind.)

I actually dont know how 5$ is expensive
    First of all,you buy dogis if you want is a free to play game so dont really conplain about prices
    and second,5$ you can get that kind of monmey idk somewhere in your room im sure there are 5$ i think the prices are awesome since in a normal mmorpg a skin or costume would be like 10-15$,i have no complaints about the cash shop

Hey bro, u are really unawere how the economic situations is in the world, in some asian, africans and latin america countries, people earn from 2 to 6 dollars a day of minimum wage.
    So pls next time u talk about purchasing power and how expensive things ca be better think it over and... STFU.
    Ur comment is so dam offensive for eveyrone whit a little inteligence and should be reported.

U may get angry whit me very ez, so pls give ur self the time to think about this for a sec:

I have beeing doing some research about how to Balance Classes and I have to tell u, no wonder the retail server closed, the game is full of inconsistencies, starting from the Base stats and atributes, the game is unbalanced from the core so, I try to came out whit a new base stats mechanic and I did it, its way much better, I will gladly show it to u in later threads, but I also read a lot of ur Threads, and I noticed a common pattern:
    Being unable to do all the things that Dragon Ball univers offers, like fly for long periods of time, transform more often, give me an idea that I applyed to classes.

The Idea is to try to keep as tight as Dragon Ball Anime show us. so.
    Before u get mad analize this modification:

The Only classes available are Martial Artist, Fighter, Sowordsman, Warrior, Dark Warrior, Shadow Knight, Dragon Clan, Dende Priest, Mighty Majin, Grand Chef Majin, Wonder Majin, Karma Majin.
    O yea, there are less classes, why, I fusion them. This is how Skill trees will be.

Also there are still some changes to do for the configuration of existing skills so this can work properly, this is the initial draft.
    Remember, changes can still be made.

plsplsplsplspls, let me know what will u change and why (try to be specific and short) THX.

The highlighted skills are the ones that I tooked from other classes, u can use the skill calculator to find out which is which.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6422/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6423/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6424/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6425/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6426/

I know my enlgish sucks

LOL

Keep doing quest, u will find the quest u need to complet during gameplay, just keep doing quest, I had the same problem and I got it remove by completing a quest, the bad thing is I ddint noticed right away so I cant tell what mission it was.
    Its a quest around koring village not to far away from the center, dont know which one.

It will be better if they add a 3 sec count down after the duel has being accepted,

That tricky thing when a player wants to receive the duel invite only to get advantage from the time difference.

That will be much better.