Posts by etflokyuubi

YES I do call that information, because it was information I did not already know.
    Nor did I see the post made by that moderator, it was informative and factual, because it was referring to a trusted source.

oh, dude don't pay attention to kamekameman. He's a flagrant shitposter. I've seen him in multiple threads. Best thing to do is to ignore him and he'll eventually go away. Kinda like a fly or mosquito

You sound like you're crying and your post count is complete trash :) This was a simple thread you're the one making meaningless posts to boost your post count which is again pathetic :)

a little harsher than I would put it, but basically it. As I'm sure you've once heard before Mr. Hot Pockets, if you don't have anything nice to say about someone or something, say nothing at all. If this was a bad thread, it would have been removed already ^^ Jaa ne

My point exactly is stop adding to the cluster of threads about the update. It's all been said in the Global Update thread, there's no need for useless threads such as this one. Hence why I said you are boosting your post count. Anyways, have a good day and enjoy the game :)

nothing wrong with boosting my thread count...although i actually don't really care much for it. i'm not a forum type. I just lurk. but I posted this before the recent Global Thread update so that argument is kinda invalid, but heyyyy ooooookayyyy, see ya in game

Yeah and I hope this thread gets deleted too :^)

lol you're a butt. this thread was to inform people that Daneos is still working on stuff and that people should be patient. Anywho, take it as you wish.

That was to the OP.

Um...i wasn't saying the server would update today...actually the exact opposite.
    "So chances are we're not getting the update today...I wouldn't even say tomorrow tbh since there are soooooo many bugs Daneos is probably working on. Guess we just have to be patient"

Nanashi, a mod, gave us the heads up. So chances are we're not getting the update today...I wouldn't even say tomorrow tbh since there are soooooo many bugs Daneos is probably working on. Guess we just have to be patient

Welcome, enjoy your stay in this great community if you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to publish it, we'll gladly help you all :)

Sorry for my bad English, I only speak Spanish

Welcome to the forums and community.

Thank you for the warm welcome you guys. Puedo hablar espanol tambien. As well as french and japanese, so yeah! Glad to be part of this awesome community ^^

Hey guys, my name is Nagi! I used to play DBO TW passively from time to time and I do have to say it was my favorite mmorpg of all games i've played out there. There's just something about this game that's just...captivating, yknow? Anywho, I was always a martial artist main. Never got to try out the master classes so I'm pretty hyped about it coming soon. If you wanna find me, I'll be in game probably on either Rafiki (planned fighter) and Nagi (planned SM). It's a pleasure to be here and i'm glad Daneos brought one of my favorite games back. See you guys in game!