Posts by Amr

Happens to me too. On all the characters that are in a guild game freezes on log in and while schrooling through the guild member list ;-; didn't have this problem before reinstalling dbo

+1 here
    while scrolling through the guild member list
    it's very annoying when it lags that much.

Can you upload a video? I can not understand what you mean and why/how it is possible that it happens only on one of your account.

OK, I'll Try to upload a video of this problem when it happens again .
    For the Record this issue Stopped since the Last Maintenance,
    I'm still testing it and I'll let you know if there are any updates on the issue .

Do you remember what it is you did before you started getting these problems? Sure you didn't get all the way to that high level with the irritating lags?

-no the problem started 23th of November and it was the most lag at the 26th ''event Day'
    idk really whats wrong i have no quests/ quests items at all all i was doing back then Arena/grinding and nothing special.

i don't anything than DBOG.exe + Discord in background .
    cosmo i'm level 66 xD i have no quest / quests items xD.

+ this happens in my Account only :3

Maybe check your update history of graphic-card, soundcard, motherboard, etc. and check the windows update history. Maybe new drivers are the issue.
    If not try to load an backup of your system before the lagging begun.

this happens in my Account only.

update :
    the freeze Duration is a lot less at the moment but, the challenge is on the event's day it's the most day with freeze .
    Update 2 : returned again :3 :/?(

Great Idea
    +1

I don't have any latency problems at all, and i'm from Portugal. Now, regarding player position, for example in tatami...well that's other question.

Players always jumping arround and stuff, but hey it will be fixed in Open beta, whenever that is...

we all know we are in pre Beta, we know there is stuff to fix ,
    but isn't this the point ?! To REPORT these issues ?!!
    we are not jumping in stuff , how can i fix an issue that i don't know it Exists in the first place .
    * this is not a random problem i gathered 3 persons that have the same issue and focus on ''Started 3 Days ago''.
    that means obviously there is something our job here to Report it to help Daneos Fix it .
    - have a nice day

If you are talking about the issue that the game freezes every minute then it is because of windows 10 (8 Im not sure).
    Disabling antivirus will reduce the freezes.

no i'm talking about a freeze happens when you fist log in, it freeze about 3 mins then it works fine .
    but the event time it was a lot worse and i'm talking about the last yesterday all events were fine expect yesterday .

I have the same problem my pc is far more than capable that the system requirement and my internet is strong and still i have issue with loading and lots of stutters throughout the game

the 3rd person with the same issue, and no body cares about us ?( i didn't expect this at all.

may you have a buggt item in your inventory that cause the lags try to put all items in your bank or trade it to a second account you dont need and clear your inventory

there was a bug that you cant login if you have a buggt item in your inventory that cause many problems

i have only LP/EP/Rp in inventory and some gear .

first your cpu is little bit more then 3 years old
    and your grafik card is 4 years old

maybe the laptop is only to old or your laptop is full of junk files like tons of video and musik that makes him lame as fuck

maybe play the game in a lower image resolution helps but i dont believe it

hmm i play watch dogs 1 on ultra around 40-50 FPS .
    and this is not the point this issue started 3 days a go !
    so i don't think my laptop is the problem .

whenever you die and someone revives you and you were behind one of the bars you get stuck there and the door doesnt open while others advance and you sit there doing nothing

this is not a Bug it was like that in Retail DBO.